8 Shimizu Keiko

7 Iida Shizuku

6 Sasaki Kokona

5 Yamamoto Suzu

4 Sakurai Miu

3 Takami Ayane

2 Murakami Rinon

1 Kasahara Momona

This gonna make somewhat visually pleasant lineup without #3.

• You should note that Momona is a former member of ANGERME and Ran a former member of Girls2

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Wow, I am glad Kokoro made it in the end but she seemed pretty safe to me, always in top5. I am glad I didn't watch this emotional trainwreck :pepe-cross:

Edit: just checked it again and actually I even downplayed it, she wasn't just top5, she was like 2nd in episodes 1-8. Again, I am really glad I didn't watch it :pepeshock:

• if I've seen well this seems like a graphic with all members which make it to the group

membanim.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Miu Sakurai, what a career. Was eliminated from Nizi Project, was eliminated from Girl's Planet and now finally a success after 3rd attempt. True embodiment of "Never Give Up" :flying:

OMG, she was also part of the debut line up of New Jeans :angryr:

Poor girl, she suffered a lot. Hope this heals her wounds :sadr:

Moved the thread from forum K-POP to forum J-POP.
  • Miu Sakurai, what a career. Was eliminated from Nizi Project, was eliminated from Girl's Planet and now finally a success after 3rd attempt. True embodiment of "Never Give Up" :flying:

OMG, she was also part of the debut line up of New Jeans :angryr:

Poor girl, she suffered a lot. Hope this heals her wounds :sadr:

You missed her fortunate drop out from Young Posse.

• 4 Finalists of ‘Produce 101 Japan The Girls’ Audition Set to Debut in June as New Group IS:SUE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!