PRODUCE 101 JAPAN SEASON 3 GIRL VERSION TEASER

• Finally! :borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uni909 there are no rumored participants yet, but I randomly hope to see Ran Ishii going there, because she just left LDH a few days ago and nobody knows why she had left Girls2 and so it would be kinda cool if she may tries to re-debut

but thats just my thoughts since I don't know anyone who could be a rumor other than her if they start to talk on rumored participants.

In the previous seasons rumors had been for example

"An ulzang-model" -> that was Hyuga Nakatani in season 1 who ended up in the boygroup ENJIN

"A former KPop-trainee" -> that was Shion Tsurubo who ended in the winner group JO1 in season 1

"A friend of Ren Kawashiri (JO1)" -> That was Masaya Kimura, who joined INI as their leader in season 2 and in fact it's not just "a friend" of Ren but his best friend

"Someone who was in BigHit" -> There were 2 dudes in season 2. I forgot one name but that dude didn't came that far, the other one was Wataru Takahashi who is now member of OCTPATH

"Someone who had trained at Johnny's Entertainment" -> That was Hikaru Vasayegh in season 2 who is now a member of Maison B (And it's said that his lil brother is also at Johnny's right now)

"Some KPop-idols" -> That were Heecheon, Younghoon and Yoondong in season 1 who are now member of Orbit

and in the next few weeks there might be the first rumors for the girl-season and it would be funny if they rumor something like that there is a former idol and than it's Ran xDD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yes I would like to see some former korean Kpop idols trying their luck in PD Japan. Wouldn't mind seeing nationalities outside East Asia :borahae: I'm excited for this season!

• A GIRLS season, we will be tuning in! I hope the host would be a Japanese female actress/veteran idol so the contestants could get comfortable (I dislike that comedian duo).

But the chosen judges are quit nice, unless you count that Kenzo had a mental breakdown since he cried on the show saying it was too hard for him to judge the dudes since he hates to have to tell some people that they won't make it

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!