What do you think about new Motorola phones in Pantone color of the year version?

• do you like this color?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its a gimmick, that said there are a ton of people that care more about what their phone looks like vs anything else. I've heard there are some decent models, so for those that want to match their clothes all in the pantone color of the year, hurrah!

Haha actually I've recently seen some insta reels with Korean models who were switching outfit sets, and there was a pantone mark always changing as well. So if it was beige pantone or pink pantone the outfit had shirt or skirt in mentioned color xD

• foldable phones <X

I do love Motorola phones, I had a phone from them for 3 years and after my phone that I had for a year after this broke I got a nother one of them and I'm more than happy. Very afordable compared to other brands and still extremly good, but no no no foldabe phones are a no

Edit: My first motorola smartphone was the g6 play and now I have the e22i

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!