21. Ep.21 Bang Chan X Hyunjin (0) 0%
    22. Ep.22 Seungmin X I.N (0) 0%
    23. Ep.23 Lee Know X Changbin (0) 0%
    24. Ep.24 HAN X Felix (0) 0%
    25. Ep.25 Bang Chan X Seungmin (0) 0%
    26. Ep.26 Hyunjin X HAN (0) 0%
    27. Ep.27 Changbin X I.N (0) 0%
    28. Ep.28 Lee Know X Felix (0) 0%

Hello! So here is today's entry for Stay Week. I'm running a bit behind, but I'll do a few double posts to catch up.

For today's entry, I made a collage of all of the different Stray Kids 2 Kids Room episodes, sorted in order by thumbnail color as well as episode order. I think it turned out very pretty. For those of you who do not know what 2 Kids Room is, I'll explain that too. Over the years, they have done variations of it multiple times, but I'll only describe this year's version, so as not to cause any sort of confusion, and because that's the only version shown in the collage anyway. How it works is they randomly pair two of the Stray Kids members together and have them start talking about each other, what they like about each other, what their relationship was like and how it evolved, their hobbies and so on. While they do this, the other six members (split into two groups of three) comment of how they perceive their relationship from an outsider perspective, but also as someone who lives with them and knows them well.

In addition to the collage, I made a poll. If you have seen 2 Kids Room this year, vote for which episodes were your favorites and what were the highlights from your favorite episodes, or even just episodes you remember well and what stuck out to you about them. If you have not seen it, I have a different challenge for you. Looking at all of the thumbnails in the collage, how many members can you recognize? Which ones are they? Feel free and point them out if you can.

Without further ado, here is the collage:

Stray Kids 2 Kids Room 2022.png

Before I go, if you have not seen 2 Kids Room yet, I highly encourage you to. As you can see from the collage, most of the episodes are not that long at all. There are also English subtitles for all of the episodes. Personally, I find them to be hilarious and they provide a wonderful insight into the personalities of each member. Have a great day/night and happy Stay Week!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!