Soojin's aunt spoke up about how much soojin and her family is suffering because of these baseless accusations and false rumors

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

its heartbreaking to see how much soojin is suffering because of these accusations, knetz were so toxic and sent so much hate to her even when the accusers had no proof or evidence to support their accusations. Knetz blindly believed whatever those accusers said and sent insane amount of hate to soojin even when she was pleading since beginning that she has not bullied anyone and she has not done school violence. Im really worried about soojin's mental health. I just hope she stays strong.

• Honestly if this all is really false then it's not just the sisters (esp the unnie) who tried to ruin Soojin, there's also one more who did her part best to make it look like Soojin is guilty and it was that actress. I hope truth comes out soon now the matter is at court but my heart is slowly shifting to believe Soojin, I think the alleged victims blew things out of proportion to make it seem like Soojin is a devil.

• Honestly if this all is really false then it's not just the sisters (esp the unnie) who tried to ruin Soojin, there's also one more who did her part best to make it look like Soojin is guilty and it was that actress. I hope truth comes out soon now the matter is at court but my heart is slowly shifting to believe Soojin, I think the alleged victims blew things out of proportion to make it seem like Soojin is a devil.

My friend, court doesn't settle a thing. It only complicates it. There is a reason why the verdict is guilty or not guilty .

Personally, I think accusers need to back down whether they are telling the truth or not. This should have been dealt with privately YEARS ago and they ain't gonna win a legal battle against a company like Cube.

• A few songs this whole situation inspires me to listen to.

Emperor - 'Curse You All Men!'

Mayhem - 'Rape Humanity With Pride'

Carpathian Forest - 'Start up the Incinerator (Here Comes Another Useless Fool)'

Nothing beats some Trve Norwegian Black Metal when when going full misanthrope.

• not everyone has got a pathetic shit mentality like you. You are the one who is fucking disgusting. You have been hating and attacking soojin since the beginning so im not surprised at all.

Hating and attacking? Wrong I just think shes a bully thats not hating or attacking.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!