f(x) could have (and should have) gone down as the Holiday Queens

• Both of these songs are very high quality. If they got a music video, I'm certain they'd resurge in the charts every year. f(x) then would have been labelled the holiday queens.

I can just imagine a video where they're vampires and they're in some abandoned mansion.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It didn't even have to be a fancy video, just them smiling and hugging each other around a Christmas tree as the bake cookies and have snowballs fights would have been enough to make this a classic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just know Drew_B agrees

• Damnit Hopkins. Did you not see my last thread? I'm trying to drop f(x) and allkpop forever but not even 24 hours later and yall pulling me back in.

It makes zero sense that these two songs didn't get a music video. It's almost like SM didn't want f(x) to get too popular cause that would have thrown the train off the tracks and fucked up the hierarchy. Dracula especially would have been epic.

External Content youtu.be

• Damnit Hopkins. Did you not see my last thread? I'm trying to drop f(x) and allkpop forever but not even 24 hours later and yall pulling me back in.

It makes zero sense that these two songs didn't get a music video. It's almost like SM didn't want f(x) to get too popular cause that would have thrown the train off the tracks and fucked up the hierarchy. Dracula especially would have been epic.

remove the almost from your second to last sentence. That's your answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!