This is why Gidle are the true winners of 4th gen

• Don't forget this crossover:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• TBH i do agree that she is overrated esp by I fans. I think she underdances too much, Ifans think that's "clean" or "smooth" dancing but to me, it just makes her look a bit uninterested. And i'm not a fan of her normal vocals on Itzy songs nor her edgy visuals. To me, she is 4th in terms of overall appeal and contributions to Itzy ahead of only Lia. The true it girl of that group is either Yeji or Yuna.

However, this singing style in this particular performance just seemed so different from her usual sassy tones or edgy rap. Shocked the hell out of me in a good way.

Ryujin dance is pretty good. She even adds her own flavor to most covers. Her dance is very unique. You are right about her voice, she must definitely improve her vocals, but you are wrong about her dancing. I think Ryujin has a style that suits boy group songs and dances better. She is wasted in teen crush songs, her aura and style are definitely wasted. That's why you're surprised by Ryujin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!