Songs you'll like if you like Off The Record by IVE

• Weekend by Taeyeon:

TAEYEON 태연 'Weekend' MV - YouTube

Copycat by Apink Chobom:

Apink 초봄(CHOBOM) 'Copycat' MV - YouTube

Dm by fromis_9

fromis_9 (프로미스나인) 'DM' Official MV - YouTube

And ofc Cupid by Fifty Fifty

I really want more K-Pop songs with that vibe. Do you know any?

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• And Moonlight by Twice kinda fits as well:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• And Moonlight Sunrise is like a faster version:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how could I forget OTT. I think OTT is the closest to sounding similar to Off The record, followed by BYOB and Love me back

• Catgirl

I need to update you. I recently discovered "DOWN (Juicy Juicy)" by Jo Yuri.

External Content www.youtube.com

Such a beautiful song... I've always loved Yuris songs! I think that DOWN is kinda more of a dreamy version of Off The Record, like if you'd mix Bamboleo by Red Velvet and Off the Record, you'd probably get something similar sounding...

• you should check out wjsn! they have a lot of b-sides on that style.

also, these:

(i highly recommend yukika's discography)

(one of the best twice songs)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!