I feel bad for teens that are into kpop

• If your concern is about body image and stuffs, then I think you should worrying more for those in adult age.

At least those teenagers still live with their parents or guardians, which then could oppose them or giving them some other point of view. They still had someone that are in control or at least checking them out.

But for adults? Nah. You live on your own. And unlike teenagers or kids, adults could have the money and resources to do all of that and there are almost no one to stop them (unless they are living with some partner that had a clear mind regarding this)

• i got into kpop when i was 13 and ive been into it ever since but ive never felt bad about myself because of it. maybe because theyre asian and im not lol so i couldnt even look like them if i wanted to

• i got into kpop when i was 13 and ive been into it ever since but ive never felt bad about myself because of it. maybe because theyre asian and im not lol so i couldnt even look like them if i wanted to

This is an interesting take. Perhaps we are indeed more influenced by the beauty standards in our own countries while the rest of the world feels like a fantasy.

buy bodywise though anyone can be affected since all humans have arms legs torsos (i think)

• I guess it comes down to what the teen focuses on or what becomes more important to them.

If they just want to have fun, they enjoy the music, performances etc and live on.

If they are into visuals, it'll change their ideal type of bf/gf and raise/drop their standards forever.

If they are into fashion, they'll focus on that etc

And the idols' hard work may inspire them to work hard too.

So different people get affected differently by different idols and their career choices.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!