I feel so bad for the girls

• They literally got so much hate for no reason and are still receiving hate for not winning. Et and chartdata clearly set them up to get dragged for controversy and of course.. it worked! When I saw the tweet showing they won I questioned it as well because it didn't make sense AT ALL. I could see the reason why people thought it was rigged but to turn around and reveal that BTS won? (which was clearly the obvious winner in the first place.) Well, can't say I'm surprised they're being used as a punching bag. Congrats to Lisa and the boys for winning ig but im really pissed that this had to go this way cause they seriously didn't deserve this outcome. Oh how my blink heart aches everytime bp becomes active again :pepe-puddle:

• i hate how they presented the group of the year award too. they kept it until after artist of the year which is one of the bigger ones. they kept blinks holding on until the end just for it to not even be announced on the main stage, it was handled really poorly.

• i hate how they presented the group of the year award too. they kept it until after artist of the year which is one of the bigger ones. they kept blinks holding on until the end just for it to not even be announced on the main stage, it was handled really poorly.

They knew what they were doing.

I'm happy that BTS won, and happy for Lisa's win, they're both well deserved, but how everything happened was so messy and unnecessary to be honest.

I'm even more happy the boys won since they are relaxing this year and Lisa because her solo debut broke a lot of records but this... it wasn't it

• It was sus when it was being tweeted everywhere. Like hello? There’s a procedure here? The VMAs were supposed to announce this during the show. Anyone who fell for it were delulu

Yeah, I remember hearing people talking about it and wondering: "Did the VMA's tweet about it? If so, why is it not linked with the other tweets? If not, why are people assuming this is the case?"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!