Ive Leeseo being harrassed by her classmates. I wonder if it's better for minors to just homeschooling especially if they're popular

• Sometimes I wonder if it's better for these minors to just homeschooling rather than going to school. I can imagine how their classmates can easily threaten them to do what they say because those people can easily spread rumours about these idols bullying them and netizens gonna eat that shit up. Ive is super popular and Leeseo once said she didn't have friends. She has quite timid personality too and not like Wy who able to carry herself well in school despite her popularity. So, I think it might better for Leeseo to just homeschool and focusing on her careers like Yujin for the sake of her mental health.

It's even better for minors to not debut obviously.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Leeseo once said she didn't have friends

This excerpt could be misleading because it reads as if she didn't had any friends at all until now.

She said that on March, which is the few first days of the school entrance ceremony. March also the time period where they preparing for I'VE IVE album for April 10.

She said it on bubble and on a context of the fans who were curious if she already had a new friend in the new school (days after the entrance ceremony). Back then She replied: "I don't have any friends, yet"

• Is homeschooling in korea allowed? Because in my country it isn't. You have to go to physical school. I assume sick kids would be exception and they would do it online, but healthy kids must go to school

• Is homeschooling in korea allowed? Because in my country it isn't. You have to go to physical school. I assume sick kids would be exception and they would do it online, but healthy kids must go to school

My evidence that it is :eyes:

External Content www.instagram.com

• My evidence that it is :eyes:

External Content www.instagram.com

That settles it then ^^

• I mean how often do they really go to school. It like maybe once every release for a photo op.

If they went every 2nd day, the other students would be over it.

• they probably get her to sign stuff then sell it online. i'm all for homeschooling so you don't get indoctrinated by the state unless you're trying to be a surgeon or something

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!