NCT 127 - Fact Check, still going strong on Melon! (peak #12) Their best performing song in the charts since I can remember

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Considering the standards for boy group's charting (and in particular 127 who was never close to being a digimon), and the current groups and artists occupying the charts (AKMU, Lim Young Woong, IVE, Jungkook, Jennie, NewJeans), the performance and stability of Fact Check in Korean charts has been outstanding. Not only that, but they also broke their own personal global Spotify debut records.

After experiencing delays (SM's fault, ofc), the physical album sales have jumped on day 5, are back on track and have now just crossed the 1.5M sales mark.

Ever since I started stanning NCT in late 2020, this is the most successful comeback for NCT 127 that I have experienced. Keeping in mind all the fuck ups by SM (rushed comebacks back to back, poor promotion and organization, etc) and the unfortunate events happening just before the comeback (Taeil's accident), I'm really happy for my 127 boys that this cb was such a success in the end :holding-back-tears:

NctzenTaglist czennies, are you still blasting fact check? what's your favorite b-side a week after the album release?

• butterbutterfly

Changed the title of the thread from “NCT 127 - Fact Check, still going strong on Melon! Their best performing song in the charts since I can remember” to “NCT 127 - Fact Check, still going strong on Melon! (peak #12) Their best performing song in the charts since I can remember”.
  • czennies, are you still blasting fact check? what's your favorite b-side a week after the album release?

Fact Check is going to be my most streamed song in spotify this year :pepelove2: It's a honest to god addictive bop without any sudden, NCT-signature twists which usually reduce widespread likability, so I'm not surprised it is faring well in the digital charts and won't be surprised if it keeps rising.

my favorite bsides are still Space, Yacht and Je Ne Sais Quoi

• Fact Check is going to be my most streamed song in spotify this year :pepelove2: It's a honest to god addictive bop without any sudden, NCT-signature twists which usually reduce widespread likability, so I'm not surprised it is faring well in the digital charts and won't be surprised if it keeps rising.

my favorite bsides are still Space, Yacht and Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm also not tired of Fact Check for even one second, it's such a banger. When it goes from the first chorus to Yuta's part in the second verse my wig is snatched every time. And Taeil's high notes at the end are just *chef's kiss*.

• I'm also not tired of Fact Check for even one second, it's such a banger. When it goes from the first chorus to Yuta's part in the second verse my wig is snatched every time. And Taeil's high notes at the end are just *chef's kiss*.

This is very reminiscent of Kick It to me, pure unadulterated enjoyment and addictiveness. I remember watching Kick It MV up to half a dozen times back to back at a time without getting tired of it for literally months. I am going through that again now lol.

• the song is very memeable :sweat:

External Content x.com

• I'm really glad SM gave them a song that isn't divisive this time that people just enjoy

I hope since they are doing better than ever that we get a repackage!!!!!!

:waterr:

It's a song that isn't divisive or "experimental" but still encapsulates the NCT sound perfectly. Honestly, it was the perfect choice for title track.

I highly doubt we'll get a repack though, ISTJ didn't have one.

• the song is very memeable :sweat:

External Content x.com

zfYu3De.gif?ex=653ac97f&is=6528547f&hm=f5ea847cd6ff7b83d2e2bb08694d06a9bb330ccb45a368d9f0699ea5ef4beff5&

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!