Not Jihyo Appearing on "I Live Alone" Again With her Sister After She Already Got Doxxed!?

• Baby girl, what is you doing? Maybe this was filmed before that happened lol? Or maybe they'll be more careful this time?

Also, isn't her little sister debuting as an actress or something?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• the video is way cuter than just the screens tho!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also seems like Jihyo is kind of happily trying to catch up as much as she can with her younger sister

also seems they went camping

so maybe Zyo will secretly change apartments you know after that adress leak

External Content www.youtube.com

• Ah, so they're camping! Makes sense.

Video is very cute. I love watching Jihyo just live her life lol. Also, Twice LOVES camping. We have so much Twice camping content.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• She was doxxed :woow: Not too long ago I watched the episode and I was thinking how Jihyo should show more of her daily life

Yes, she was! I was so excited for episode when it aired too!

• Her little sister is cute. What's her age? I see she's drinking

21 then? :/

• Yes, she was! I was so excited for episode when it aired too!

well that’s very unfortunate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!