(Trigger Warning) I need support.

• I want to kill myself. I have been told I'm getting fired, no notice. I am gay, my country is extremely homophobic, my dad even more so. I will be forced to go back. I will kill myself before I go back.

Edit: I just want to say thank you for everyone's support. Yesterday was so draining. I got the heads up from a coworker I was getting fried at like 11 PM, found out through email for real at 3 AM. Then in the morning headed to a job fair then spent the day calling friends and everyone who I knew if they knew anyone looking. Have a job interview in 1h. I have 2 months to find a job before I get kicked out which is unlikely but I will try my best

• If you need to vent, I'm here to listen.

But whatever you do, you're in charge of your life. Even If you feel you can't control things now, there will be chances later. It all depends if you have the grit to hold it together and survive long enough to take the opportunity to turn the tables.

Best way I can describe it is that there is no light at the end of the tunnel because it's night time outside. you'll never know you're close to freedom until it hits you. So stay strong and keep moving until you get there. It could be next week or even tomorrow for all you know. But even if it's a long haul, when you get there, you're free.

But whatever you do, you're in charge of your life. Even If you feel you can't control things now, there will be chances later. It all depends if you have the grit to hold it together and survive long enough to take the opportunity to turn the tables.

Best way I can describe it is that there is no light at the end of the tunnel because it's night time outside. you'll never know you're close to freedom until it hits you. So stay strong and keep moving until you get there. It could be next week or even tomorrow for all you know. But even if it's a long haul, when you get there, you're free.

Hell if you need help from me, I'll do my best with my limited resources. Just let me know.

If my dad finds out he will kill me. If I go back the chances of me leaving the country again are next to 0

Changed the title of the thread from “I need support.” to “(Trigger Warning) I need support.”.
  • Does he know you are gay? If not then keep it a secret, don't tell him. It's easy to be out and proud in countries that are accepting.

If he does know, do you have anyone you could stay with untill you find another job?

You seem lovely, i hate that you are feeling lile this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!