BTS and Twice songs that remind me of each other

• I'm bored, so heres a list of BangTwice songs that remind me of each other, not necessarily in terms of genre but the message and overall vibes.

- What is Love and Boy With Love; pretty self-explanatory plus i like how Twice's MV uses Movie Sets and BTS's MVs broadway/theater references.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- The Reason Why and Your Eyes Tell; both are japanese ballads that i love alot from 2020.

- Airplane pt 2 and Sweet Summer day; while pretty different in terms of genre both are fun summer bops that make me smile.

- I'm Gonna Be A Star and Go Go; musical crack, both songs get stuck in my head at the most random moments.

- 21st Century Girls and Girls Like Us; both are about girls doing they thang and both have song parts that I scream sing off pitch lol.

- Tomorrow and Shadow; i like the vocals in both songs alot, and some of the melody progression sounds similar to me.

I'll add more later if i feel like it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!