Does your country still have boygroups and girlgroups?

• I randomly discovered a German boygroup called "Elevator Boys". Acording to their name they got famous for posting tiktok videos in an elevator which lead them to choose their name xD WTF

Not too sure if they really count as boygroup since they only have this 1 MV on YT and acording to Wikipedia they mainly work as models so IDK

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does your country still got boygroups and girlgroups and if yes, who are they?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yes we still have backstreet boys, nkotb and the jonas brothers probably more

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Well... I recently found out that my country has a girl group, but it is a more a girlgroup targeted towards children.

I don't think that we have any boygroup.

they are some instrument-playing boybands though.

But there are not any boygroups in my country that would remind you of One Direction or BTS.

Okay, maybe Raske Drenge could be considered a boygroup.

The brother of one of the members of Raske Drenge was once in a band called The Dreams, which was pretty popular in Denmark.

I remember there being this girlgroup called Faroe5, which was pretty much what people would think of, when they hear the word "girl group". But they disbanded.

• In USA we got a couple but none are known

• yeah, they're just not as big as they were... or maybe I'm just out of touch with it. we still have backstreet boys and other groups like one direction, Jonas brothers, why don't we etc.. idk if they're all active though... I mean one direction's still really popular either way..

there's not that many girl groups... there used to be fifth harmony and the spice girls.. I don't really think those exist here anymore.

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• yeah, they're just not as big as they were... or maybe I'm just out of touch with it. we still have backstreet boys and other groups like one direction, Jonas brothers, why don't we etc.. idk if they're all active though... I mean one direction's still really popular either way..

there's not that many girl groups... there used to be fifth harmony and the spice girls.. I don't really think those exist here anymore.

If you are from the UK Flo is an active girl group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!