im sad that people are sleeping on TREASURE recent comeback

• because honestly My Treasure deserve EVERYTHING

this comeback they went for a softer concept, which I think fits their personalities a lot more and will differentiate them from current 4th generation bg. My Treasure really capitalised on their strength, which is their vocal line.-The MV is cute and visually appealing. It gives me Disneyland vibes, like the Disneyland parade and in term of lyric its not too deep, but conveys a simple message "don't worry, be happy". This can appeal to most people of all age groups. My Treasure is by far their TT that doesn't have anything i don't like, they seemed to have a style with that beat drop, that made everyone split between liking or not, to me i didn't really like that beat drop, but this one is just really good, it showed their vocals, the lyrics are their best, overall i think this type really fits them, also yedam has more lines here

i think Hwaa totally steal the spotlight (well Hwaa deserve all the attention its a good song) but please pay attention to Treasure too !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PLEASE STREAM YOU WILL NEVER REGRET !

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “im sad that people are sleeping on Treasure recent comeback” to “im sad that people are sleeping on TREASURE recent comeback”.
  • I loved my Treasure. & the fact that we finally have Going Crazy on spotify. They suit bright concepts more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The song is okay i like their other songs better, but this one is cute

I ordered the album so excited to get it. I still like mmm and boy i don't think they really have a song i don't like.

so happy for their first full album but now i have chapter 1,2, and 3 sitting here with the same songs on the full album

and i'm like what am i gonna do with these now lol and they released it on the 13th and i'm still waiting for it to get out of pre-order status so i can go get it ughh hurry up treasure lol

slow motion is my favorite b-side for sure though

External Content youtu.be

• Yeah it is sad. However, in all honesty, I think the songs they released are not good enough for Koreans to appreciate. If they want to break the korean market, they should not release songs that only the fandom will appreciate and like. YG should not have used Going Crazy as a signal song for YGTB and saved it as a debut song for their new group instead, tbh. Such a waste. My Treasure was definitely touching and is oozing positive vibes but the rap part ruined it for me. Slowmotion was more to my taste. It reminds me of Love Scenario in the sense that the lyrics are easy on the ears and easy to follow. I wonder if they made it as the title song, would things be different?

Anyway, I'm no professional but I also think they stop experimenting and have only one main producer. I always say this but I feel like YG is making Treasure a training ground for some of their new? (or not yet to make a name?) producers.

• I listened to it three times, its a step up from the rest, but it just lacks something. It's weird cause honestly going crazy was their best by far! i still listening to it every now and then. I feel like they may be heading in that direction so I'll keep a look out.

:/

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!