Jungook really said he dgaf about those who have an issue with Seven explicit version!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is also for those fans who were crying about how their baby Jungkook can be so explicit cause some still think he is a pure virgin, well he has a message for them all :iconpepe:

Screenshot_20230912-205854_X.jpg

• Some armys and solos are stuck in time. He's 26yo, it's time for them to accept it and move on.

The hypocrisy of them saying he's not a western artist and shouldn't be singing "dirty" lyrics. Why exactly are they okay with western artists using such words but are against korean artists doing the same? You are either against or for it, stop with double standards. Im happy he's calling them out on it

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love how honest, authentic and mature he is.

• This is also for those fans who were crying about how their baby Jungkook can be so explicit cause some still think he is a pure virgin, well he has a message for them all

Exactly. Jungkook i think will go off one day like CAP did. Fans need to learn boundaries, these idols are grown men not 15 yr old boys. There's a difference between warning someone about something harmful like say smoking or excessive drinking, and telling them what you want them to do. Let them live their own lives these idols are old enough to understand the consequences of their actions. People change especially when they get older, not all the time is it for the best, objectively speaking but it's their own lives.

If they want explicit content in their music, good for them it's upto you the audience if you like it or not.

• Exactly. Jungkook i think will go off one day like CAP did. Fans need to learn boundaries, these idols are grown men not 15 yr old boys. There's a difference between warning someone about something harmful like say smoking or excessive drinking, and telling them what you want them to do. Let them live their own lives these idols are old enough to understand the consequences of their actions. People change especially when they get older, not all the time is it for the best, objectively speaking but it's their own lives.

If they want explicit content in their music, good for them it's upto you the audience if you like it or not.

He will not go off one day or any day because he is very sorted and clear about his relationship with his fans and knows when to put his foot down. Some people wrongly assume, those who do not watch his lives, that he does not set boundary with fans, cause he does.

He has this to say about fans telling him how to lead his life.

Screenshot_20230912-171151_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230912-171330_Chrome.jpg

• He will not go off one day or any day because he is very sorted and clear about his relationship with his fans and knows when to put his foot down. Some people wrongly assume, those who do not watch his lives, that he does not set boundary with fans, cause he does.

He has this to say about fans telling him how to lead his life.

Screenshot_20230912-171151_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230912-171330_Chrome.jpg

The reason I said that. Is because it's possible. Cap did the same thing but fans overtime would disrespect those boundaries. The same happens with BTS, it just really depends on how they handle it in the end.

• Living his best life and I love him for it. I relate to him much more now that he's older and speaks his mind. Fucking Fuck Fuckity Fuck. It's just a word.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!