im struggling to stop watching videos of this guy on youtube

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

idk how i got here but now its like i have to click on every single one

and also look at him :drown-in-tears::drown-in-tears::drown-in-tears::drown-in-tears:

• He is funny. He pops up on my TikTok from time to time. Good for him that he’s doing so well in stand up since Wild ’N Out.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He is funny. He pops up on my TikTok from time to time. Good for him that he’s doing so well in stand up since Wild ’N Out.

External Content www.youtube.com

i actually hate stand up comedy but he is so good looking , how hasn't he blown up yet :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!