Former Momoland Taeha now performing covers of old Momoland songs at events of her new company

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is anyone else feeling a little sad watching this? Idk why. Taeha was one of the recognizable voices/tones of Momoland to me.

She made a cover channel on Youtube in 2019 and it was doing pretty well and she got to almost 57k subscribers and then her new company made her stop posting.

Taeha Drama_태하드라마
    www.youtube.com

She made a community post about it and she alluded to the fact.

Last time I saw her was this video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Is she debuting in a new girl group?

I assumed she was because the new company made her stop posting her covers and they hade a gg lined up. But now I don't think so. All of the Inter girls are 2002 and 2003 liners and Taeha is 24.

She was what got the group on the map as they heavily marketed events with former Momoland member Taeha but I guess they never planned to debut her with it and she was just opening events for them. No idea what they're doing with her. Somebody said she was auditioning for musicals.

External Content www.youtube.com

Taeha has really cool hair now.

External Content www.instagram.com

She also recently learned how to swim, which I find so sweet.

Kudos to her trainer.

She's also doing Instagram ads (and not in the scummy way, she tags all her sponsorships and announces that they're sponsor posts).

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!