PRODUCE 101 JAPAN THE GIRLS - LEAP HIGH Theme Song

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• At least 96 participants

• I'm totally rooting for Ran! I know her since I listen to Girls2 and it was quit surprising to see her back so soon. She just had left Girls2 in the end of May this year so yeah. IDK what lead to her going on PDJ, but she left Girls2 around the time when the PDJ-aplications happend so maybe she only left Girls2 to be able to participate on the show. It was just said back than that she had left her group and company on personal reasons but not why, so maybe its cause of that since it's known to join PDJ you need to be unemployed in case you work in the entertainment industry so yeah ...

Unbenannt.png

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I'm totally rooting for Ran! I know her since I listen to Girls2 and it was quit surprising to see her back so soon. She just had left Girls2 in the end of May this year so yeah. IDK what lead to her going on PDJ, but she left Girls2 around the time when the PDJ-aplications happend so maybe she only left Girls2 to be able to participate on the show. It was just said back than that she had left her group and company on personal reasons but not why, so maybe its cause of that since it's known to join PDJ you need to be unemployed in case you work in the entertainment industry so yeah ...

Unbenannt.png

Didn't she announce her intention to graduate back in February tho? (if my memory serves me right). The PD101JP Girls season was only announced in April. So maybe it was just perfect timing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!