Never thought I'd see Lee hyun getting dragged

• Here we go again, kpop communities beeing stupid. People have really nothing to do in their life but to overexaggerate over nothing.

It's the same for the any fancam ,for the award show, for the music show's ending and like for other context.

People act like they know what Idol or X person think, act or react to something and make a big deal or terrible accusation.

This kind of "cancel culture for overreacting for something" is really cancer.

That's why, Idol or X person are acting like stone sometimes and don't react like in award show because they know that there are over 100 cameras on their face and that people will judge them over a reaction.

Even though Idol or X person won't react to something, people will still find something to say, like they are bored, they don't like this group and that.

People like that are such a shame and dangerous for the society. This is so carcenogenic. And they deserve to be punished for such statement.

Be a better person, God is watching.

• I don't know who he is either. Same. I see nothing problematic here and I'm confused that others do

• Kpop stans really don’t take pedophilia seriously, throwing serious accusations around like it’s nothing based on a judge who’s smiling who happens to have a creepy looking mustache and who’s job it is to show reactions

• That’s her own mistake. She made everyone uncomfortable. He started laughing because he was shocked of her reaction and he actually was the judge who let her try again + the reactions of the other judges weren’t much better, some of them were visibly annoyed

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited once, last by lialve ().

• He has been in the industry for more than 2 decades and is one of the most respected artist in the industry. He never had any scandals in his long career. Furthermore, the BTS members consider him a big brother. So, I'm not doubting him over 3 second clip.

That being said, that facial hair is sus. If it was usual chubby lee hyun, there is no way this would have been an issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!