Jennie should get a comeback

• Yes, Jennie riding up of her running man hype with a solo that was in preparation for a year is oh so unfair, poor thing

The way running man was like 6 months before lmao

Delusional as fuck if you think thats the reason why it smashed

and you can’t compare running man to all the promo the girls have done for the album and all the benefits to come with it

Dumb as hell

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

• She's undoubtedly got something lined up, that's not a reach. Her solo was huge in Korea, and you're right that a follow-up now would have international reach too.

The question to me is whether Jisoo will release something. Her akgae's are getting paranoid that she will only be acting - I guess there's not as much fandom flex power for that - which is why they're sending protest trucks out. I think OST singing might be a possibility though.

• Just watch this timestamped clip.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like Jennie is telegraphing to us that her days as a fulltime idol are numbered. I would believe a Jennie solo comeback if it was more of a mellow ballad/chill rap song without any structured choreo. Otherwise, i think her future is gonna be as a songwriter/producer under Teddy's tutelage.

• I actually want a BLACKPINK cb lol

Unpopular opinion but I didn't become a blink to start clamoring for more solo music, they have plenty of time to do that after BP disbandment.

Same. Just do the Lisoo solos and get it done.

I want them all to shine and get their spotlight, but honestly they are at their best when it's as a group.

Who knows if they will decide to re-sign their contracts, they've already made a name for themselves outside of BP.

I just want OT4 comebacks and maybe sub-units. Considering on average they only come back once a year, I want the most songs I can get from them before they disband.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!