NCT Universe : LASTART : the survival for the last NCT unit

• hi friends

Bad promotions, no hype for their new survival shows...and no treads on this forum...so Im just gonna make it.

Now, SM is preparing their last unit, NCT Tokyo, that will be Japan oriented (with some Korean members.)

Because there is no hype, SM is incapable of doing promotions, I will tell you what will happen.

main trailer :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THE CONCEPT : 2 smrookies that are already set to debut (YUSHI (JP) & SION (KR)) ; 10 trainees that will compete to debut : 4 places : a final unit of 6 members. (yes, 6, a very bizarre number..)

Anyway.

FIRST & SECOND EP : DUO PERFORMANCES

SMROOKIES : Yushi (pink) & Sion (blue)

trained 4-5 years, are quite ready to debut, even tho Yushi is better. Sion is JAEHYUN CHILD. Like him, 5 years younger.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anderson & Haruta (trained less than 6 months) :

Anderson is sure to debut cause he's English fluent. (Canada). and a good expressive dancer. He looks like Huening kai too. Haruta is forgettable.

Jungmin & Minjae (the Korean duo of group)

they sing well. Jungmin has a unique voice, he's gonna debut, but I bet he doesn't speak Japanese at all. gonna see him singing in Japanese to see what's he capable. NO STAGE PRESENCE

Kassho & Heitetsu (trained around 1 year)

the worst perf, did a poor job, perf wasn't good at all. not gonna debut except a miracle. Kassho has incredible visuals but that's all. I even forget their performance.

Riku & Ryu. Ryu has less than 2 weeks of training in SM (he trained in Japan before) and he's half JP-Filipino and the younger brother of a exile member.

THE BEST PERF SO FAR. Riku is an absolute judge/fans favorite, 100% gonna debut.

I love Ryu, he's my favorite, remind me of Jonghyun/Xiaojun a lot, he can be a excellent vocalist with SM training

I beg SM don't be stupid

SAkuya & Ryo

enjoyable perf but Ryo didn't deserve 4th place.

kids are born in 2007. would be stupid to make them debut over Ryu imo.

CONCLUSION :

- Top 2 is gonna be : Anderson (fluent English), Riku (most talented obviously) -> will 100% debut

- I hope SM are not incredible imbeciles to no debut Ryu. Like please SM ????? you got one job, im SCARED for him

- Not a fan of having Jungmin, he got a good voice but he's Korean, bro gonna not understand a thing

- Yushi & Sion gonna perform ALL performances so its good to see the Neo vibe check & chemistry

- i personaly don't enjoy seing very young kid debut so I hope the older ones gonna debut over the kids

Let me know if you watched it too. !

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

• I usually don't watch bg survival show

But considering it was NCT i tried to give it a chance

But i didn't like the format

We don't see them train, we don't see them struggling etc... I just see performance

yup its SM 1st survival show, its very a small format (no more than 8 episodes I guess)

we will see them struggling in the next episode, episode 3, they will have mentors (Taemin, Donghae, Taeyong, etc etc)

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

• maybe its just me cause they did post stufff on the sm channel which i follow i jsut enever clicked on their videos

nah its just SM being incapable

they have no visibility !

even nctzens Arent aware or don't care

the only positive thing is that the Japanese public seems enthusiastic. that will matter for their market

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

• :flop:

oooh thats great japan is showing interest atleast

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!