[theqoo] AUDITION FOR BECOMING AN NCT MEMBER OPENED

• [theqoo] AUDITION FOR BECOMING AN NCT MEMBER OPENED

bypannchoaJune 09, 2022
    AVvXsEisGyW1qmhwIVPtf_15AWkjmpgS7d-zUZXaaL4QPgOoNdy7xYf-X5RZ2by-q8JD0QBejlat1hWm192_yvWlbiAxLSThhfyoTRBcv1poGuPmWSa-D6W6RifbrVO4eXtifuB5euT7Zqie36FqMf9dxGATiyENdYOAfgrYveSH9EOmjrZJ1ltWTSzNrOFN=w640-h640

The name of the audition is 'NCT Project'

AVvXsEii3trqsgLvccuotVKHV7D10MjDRRCibzCaSff_23_JpURtUpSoJicG-wpTW5Xd3_hPEg-nkIjnLBppU07eGpoFYcEbj3S320RCh9y22jQGVR3_5foua82ppAzxm0ykyroDKiGwsoV5J6nar4jPP-xOVsQm1YaOzmZA27Y6WmEvhawa8BQNEAn3s592=w640-h640
    Even the song choices are NCT songs

AVvXsEjaILc1IF0KnqjuiYsPtL44IcGhKFMD1FhQn7H7ShPUhqhBO_soOSElNs64HgnEv_XLVD3P6XURtKqiAbe-FPuzSOtTTgpRyLaluyXVoGOV2PFVhCVIBW36eFVTKekaNG6FpHlCAIxIqMc5vdKK8VRmIRIoKKVXs30gWob31_mQxFoillEuPqqm4vIK=w640-h640

If you pass the final round, you could debut under NCT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. What is this...? I don't really know this group but this is too much

2. Stop... just make a new group already

3. I get that this is their world view but they are way too invested in this;;;;;;

4. I'm an idol fan but aside from a few famous members, I have no idea who the other members are... I also don't know which team the famous members are from.. is this normal?

5. I feel like with the existing NCT members, it's already so overwhelming. Why are they so obsessed with this infinite concept?

6. I don't know any of the new NCT members aside from the ones who debuted in the first group... So are they just gonna keep on changing the groups? What happens when a member graduate? I wonder how the fandom will react.. So are there no event for members who leave?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just don't know what's going on there

7. It's not that this system doesn't fit with Korean people's tastes. The foreigners view them even weirder than us. The more a group grows, the more their identity becomes important. They are just taking a failed Japanese system

8. This is honestly the male version of AKB

9. Ah they still can't let go of this stupidity. Why not make a new group?

10. Can they take care of the members they already have?ㅎ🙃

11. This is not it..

12. So are they getting rid of the graduation system? When NCT Dream were crying during their concert, I thought that their system was like that of Morning Musume and AKB and found it interesting

13. So they are not giving a group to the kids who debuted last year?

14. Give Sungchan and Shotaro their fixed unit...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!