F270ZoaWEAALJtP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Rosé’s post on IG:

F28BIzdbMAAyZCL?format=jpg&name=large

F28BIzibEAATyxv?format=jpg&name=large

F28BIzXbEAA2077?format=jpg&name=large

F28BJu1bwAA5N0_?format=jpg&name=large

F28BJu1aMAA7bIc?format=jpg&name=large

F28BJu2bgAA269R?format=jpg&name=medium

BLACKPINK Today is the 7th anniversary!!

There are so many things I want to say to Blink and Blackpink.. I don’t know if I should start by saying thank you or sorry.. First of all, I want to say congratulations on our 7th anniversary !!! Happy 7th year anniversary to Blackpink

I really love and.. I want to say thank you to our members who have worked hard for over 10 years instead of 7 years. Thank you, Blackpink for being such a blessing in my life. I have really been able to experience everything and more than what I have ever dreamed of growing up as an aspiring artist. Thank you, thank you and thank you a thousand times. Blackpink, Blinks, Teddy, YG entertainment and everyone else who believed in @blackpinkofficial for the past seven years. My heart is so full. I cannot express my gratitude for every singe person who has been a part of this seven year journey with us four. 7... ..!!! @blackpinkofficial is officially seven years old today.! And I am immensely proud of every single one of us. For making history. For always having so much fun and pride with what we do. Thank you to our blinks for trusting each and every one of us, all along.

Happy 7th year anniversary, @blackpinkofficial.

members... .!!!!! we really... I had a lot of trouble!!!!!!!!!! I love you all.. thank you.. really...

All my love, life and soul..

R.”

Jisoo commented ☺️

F28BWqaWcAAw4w2?format=jpg&name=large

Jisoo’s post on IG:

F27_VYGa4AAS_1C?format=jpg&name=medium

“Blink, Blackpink I love you”

F28BIziacAAky5C?format=jpg&name=large

“Happy 7th anniversary Blink and Blackpink. Blackpink is always in your area. LOVE YOU 😘”

Jisoo Weverse post:

F28AVeTWUAAtNGl?format=jpg&name=large

“Happy 7th anniversary BLINK! 🖤💖

Wow... It's already been 7 years since the number 8 became precious.

There were so many things that happened from the moment I first got excited to the moment I feel comfortable now, and every time, I think about whether I expressed my gratitude and love to BLINK well.

This year, we've been on a tour since last year, so I think it's an anniversary where we get closer because we met more BLINKs. Thank you for trusting, supporting, and loving us for a long time. During that time, whether it's through letters from BLINK, talking with fans, or fan signing events, I think I thought, "I'm so happy that we know each other so well and that we can support each other."

BLINK said, "Did you get a job well? Did you do well on the CSAT? Did you come to the concert? Did you do well on ticketing? BLINKs who are studying in other countries and BLINKs who are coming to Korea from far away countries are looking at us and cheering up." We have to work hard for BLINKs like that! I thought like this, too. I remember performing on stage thinking that BLINKs who came from far away thinking that they were coming to overseas concerts should pour everything out on stage.

And I thought it was BLINK that made me move. 😊

Thank you. I'm sure there are a lot of things going on and thinking a lot because we don't know what's ahead of us, but I think it's BLINK's strong faith that makes me strong every time after time.

BLINK who made me strong for the past 7 years! I'll be stronger from now on. Let's stay together forever🌹

When you see me getting stronger, BLINK, be strong when you're having a hard time.

Let's give each other strength.

7th anniversary!!! It's affectionate and precious in many ways.

Since we debuted on August 8th, I'm already looking forward to how much more precious it will be!!

Let's have fun together then. I love you 🖤💖

BLACKPINK will become stronger, overcome it, and grow happily. Please show a lot of love Please look forward to it! 🥰

Our BLACKPINK members.. If you think about our trainee days, it's not an exaggeration to say that we've been together for 10 years and more than when we were trainees.

I am grateful that I have such a precious relationship and I am grateful that there is someone I can trust unconditionally other than my family. Let's protect each other forever and stay together. I love you. 💗”

c525f8bf89499719c7c5a2aaa054c43d57f70140.gifv

Don’t you know how sweet it tastes?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!