About Purple Kiss

• I finally gave in and watched their debut video just so I can watch form of therapy’s reaction (apart from that video I watched every one of his. OCD but it annoyed me that the PK vid was not watched)

I looooove the song. It’s such a weird song that I had to listen to it twice. It surprised me a bit and the more I listen the more I like it especially the vocals 😂 There is a girl who sounds like Solar. I love the charismatic short blond haired girl. She looks cool.

For those who Stan them. Some of the members were already famous before? PD seemed to know Swan and the girl who start the chorus. Or was it just their pre debut activity? 👀

I need to find out more about them I think.

Opinions or recommendations on songs?

• Swan recorded guide for Mamamoo - Windflower, and ChungHa - Snapping

Goeun, Jieun, Chaein, Dosie were in some different Korean tv shows like Produce, MixNine, KPOP Star

Both Goeun and Dosie attended Hanlim Multi Arts School which is known for being a school that many future idols attend to.

In addition to that Chaein and Ireh are former YG trainees.

So basically only Yuki wasn't that known for kpop fans.

And they have their own youtube channel for very long time so people have grown attached to them and were waiting long time to see them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is a girl who sounds like Solar.

You may think about Na Go Eun ? She's the one with Purple hair. She is the main vocalist with Swan (the one with baby fat).

I love the charismatic short blond haired girl. She looks cool.

It's Dosie, she is the main dancer.

Some of the members were already famous before?

Yes the most famous are probably Swan and Na go eun for their vocals. Na go eun was chosen in top3 favorite vocals at produce 48.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I need to find out more about them I think.

You may check their youtube channel.

Let me recommend some :

Dance cover :

Sing :

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!