Incels are the biggest danger society faces

• Incels have made up the majority of mass shooters in recent years. In the latest incident a white incel killed Chinese and Korean sex workers at 3 different Asians Massage Parlors (AMPs). Incels are men that women find physically unattractive yet believe they have a god given right to sex and love from women. Their bitterness turns to extreme hatred against women, and eventually to deadly violence. As with the AMP killer, he paid Asian women for sexual services but once his money ran out he realized nobody wanted his incel ass.

Unfortunately, due to the soft, hypersensitive coddling modern society we are in, these incels have multiplied into millions. In the past they would have known their place as genetic dead-ends or died off in some wars. Their main targets are usually women. And when they plan their murders they want to kill as many of them as possible. Even Twice Nayeon was in danger from an incel that was stalking her and threatened to kill her if he found out she was dating.

Right now incels are trying to organize into an "incel rebellion". These millions of incel men could easily turn into terrorists, but instead of fighting for religion it will be for unfulfilled sexual desire.

EwpJdR6XMAAoCzk?format=png&name=900x900

ER%20HEADSHOT.jpg?itok=7pEgeqKK

1564941443550.jpg

pWossnEyWRn-eRpjhmyXJglcUEEq-d0zF81Zxqj4vdBF-sf4gWU3RM3xkuTHlLYD3S_ngH1mgZ0tIeDqgnRGmUvrquqbbPEITn7AALIjAKrQ

19shooter-01ALT-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

mass-murders-brain-crocker_zdy0jm

serial-killers-women-haters.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

CxQIw3FUcAEJroA.jpg

lDnQqUQtOLJtWdsoBBKrW02CdVUwpWWFIQRs8-bWGn_K1kfr6a_P4HUdSoikClY-B5qjjYJ47B_1KYCjS5X6veEt6ZqWXjMW0IM=s0

nayeon-stalker-message.jpg

alek-minassian-1hr-private-recruit-minassian-infantry-00010-wishing-to-32479090.png

• They were goths who were obsessed with Hitler but were too young. Incels have already reached sexual maturity

Eric's "Things I hate" website is still online since he posted

• They are obviously mentally ill and in need of help. I know that you said coddling isn't helping, but I think its the opposite, I think shaming them publicly multiplies their anger (esp since, like children, they are immature and narcissistic). They need to get professional help, and the more violent ones need to be institutionalized. Incels should be treated like other mentally unwell people and actually given help.

There's a serious problem with people's expectation mismatching reality in western society. The "you are valid" bullshit is taken to the extreme and it's causing a lot of shitty people to believe the world owes them everything they want on a silver platter. And this worldview rejects introspection, having people ask themselves that maybe they are the reason why they get so much rejection and disdain in their lives. Rather they would blame everyone else. It's also why in recent years there is more vandalism, arsons, looting, incel attacks.

I don't think it's all strictly mental illness, that's probably the minority of cases. It' more to do with their personality and the way they developed from youth, with society refusing to give them a dose of reality while they are still in their formative stages. These people who can't cope with reality will almost always lash out, and violently like these incels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!