Ultimate GG battle "Lovin Me"(FIFTY FIFTY) vs "Eye To Eye"(LIMELIGHT)

• Favorite song? 15

1. "Lovin Me"(FIFTY FIFTY) (10) 67%
    2. "Eye To Eye"(LIMELIGHT) (5) 33%

Which masterpiece you prefer?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lovin Me sounds crazy similar to Chungha Killing Me, same demo?

• I love both of them, my favorite releases from these groups. Voted for Lovin Me, but re-listening to Eye to Eye almost made me vote for Limelight, I would consider both winners

External Content www.youtube.com

• Lovin Me sounds crazy similar to Chungha Killing Me, same demo?

I wonder when CHUNG HA is coming back? It is over year since she released Sparkling :emotionalpepe:

• Lovin Me, actually only sung by half the members Sio and Saena, is about self-love and acceptance

The other half (Aran and Keena) sang Tell Me, which like Super Shy, is about the yearning for external validation:

Lookin' at you, likin' how you watching me, ah

You can't take your eyes off me, you've never seen

I've always been shy, oh no oh no

But I'll lose myself in this feeling today

Anyways, Fifty Fifty sang Lovin Me together live here:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Both are great songs.

No easy decision but in the end i go with eye to eye.

No clue who they are but their music is great. Honestly is an even better song.

Limelight have some great b sides too, check this out!

• Limelight have some great b sides too, check this out!

wow, who are they that they have for every song a clip?

The songs are good but no bobs like eye to eye and honestly.^^

Anyway im sure im gonna tune in for their next comeback.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!