Damn. SM didn't even do f(x) this dirty

• you made me curious actually because I think we still didn't get any news about RV contracts

I mean there was Wendy's injury

and then they were back

but then suddenly there wasn't much coverage in news

so either contracts were now re-sign but there was an clause added to make them longer due to inactivity when W was injured

or they renewed for 3 more years with note that members will be able to act when they get offers

with Yeri recently acting in Rich x Bitch, and with Irene and Joy already had debuts long after them, with Wendy ending SBS Youngstreet Radio gig who knows what SM really plans?

one last album? because agency kept those world tour concerts even when Joy couldn't participate, and when members got corona they also wanted them to back fast... which also isn't a good sign

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To celebrate Red Velvet anniversary SM is choosing NOT to celebrate and instead debut a new boy group lol.

You know things are bad when MeU feels sorry for you.

Even our anti is more dignified. Sm is too nasty for this. Despite the complaints, they are arrogantly saying that they will debut their new boy group on Red Velvet anniversary. :boompepe: I hope the company collapses and maybe they think of better promoting their girl group. :pepe-firing::pepe-laser-eyes::pepe-torch::pepe-cut:

• Even our anti is more dignified. Sm is too nasty for this. Despite the complaints, they are arrogantly saying that they will debut their new boy group on Red Velvet anniversary. :boompepe: I hope the company collapses and maybe they think of better promoting their girl group. :pepe-firing::pepe-laser-eyes::pepe-torch::pepe-cut:

Wonder if the recent chaos at SM has something to do with this. Under new management right?

Maybe they see RV as a Lee Soo Man thing and are choosing to ignore them.

• Wonder if the recent chaos at SM has something to do with this. Under new management right?

Maybe they see RV as a Lee Soo Man thing and are choosing to ignore them.

Then that makes sense. Red Velvet makes money, despite their undermining and lousy music choices. I think they should pray that they have Red Velvet. I hope they come to their senses. I given up about the anniversary celebration but if I don't see a good promo in any group or solo CB this year, it will be clear that center 3 is not good management.

• Then that makes sense. Red Velvet makes money, despite their undermining and lousy music choices. I think they should pray that they have Red Velvet. I hope they come to their senses. I given up about the anniversary celebration but if I don't see a good promo in any group or solo CB this year, it will be clear that center 3 is not good management.

I just feel like this new boy group is going to be the start of a new SM.

NCT and RV and pretty soon Aespa will be slowly being phased out as they were from the LSM era.

• Everyone assumed they signed a contract with a renewal already built-in, which I don't think would be strictly legal, but at this point I'm leaning more towards them being on long-term slave contracts, which is obviously illegal but no one seems to care that SM does it. I don't get the impression they actually want to disband soon, despite being "old" for a Kpop group, but at the same time I doubt they'd want to continue working for SM if they had a choice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!