This tweet gets it so right about what makes Jeon Jungkook so bloody appealing!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His MV is so Jungkook coded...like its the quirky, cute, hot Jungkook we all know and love and that makes the MV even more immensely watchable cause you know Jungkook is playing himself in that video.

All his charm shines through this video

External Content youtu.be

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “This tweet gets it to right about what makes Jeon Jungkook so bloody appealing!!!” to “This tweet gets it so right about what makes Jeon Jungkook so bloody appealing!!!”.
  • He’s a hot guy in average Joe clothes in the MV and I think that’s what makes him look extra attractive. Plus, him kinda playing himself with big Ken-ergy. :pepe-tongue:

Its what he is irl too, he roams around like he is regular guy and not one of the biggest pop stars in the world, its so effin appealing man

Adding here, he'll be doing random things that makes him so much endearing... I mean climbing to your service car to see fans on the other side??? yess such jungkook things! :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

Adding here, he'll be doing random things that makes him so much endearing... I mean climbing to your service car to see fans on the other side??? yess such jungkook things! :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

Spideykook

• He is just good looking there is no other thing to it. Y’all just talking about a good kicking person that isn’t an asshole. Which is probably jungkook. I don’t think there is something too special about that though. Well also he is amazingly famous as well

• He is just good looking there is no other thing to it. Y’all just talking about a good kicking person that isn’t an asshole. Which is probably jungkook. I don’t think there is something too special about that though. Well also he is amazingly famous as well

Naah, you won't get it, there are so many good looking people, better looking than him...Jungkook is just so full of personality and charm and so many other things which are uniquely him. Don't reduce him to his looks. ;(

• This is what I mean....why is someone this cute? Its illegal...and now he suddenly does not like long hair after troubling us with it for a year..lol

• Oh yeah, stop this cuteness

• She works at the radio station where JK went for interviews

• omg those tweets!!! If i had his voice, I would sing to myself all the time

Besides his looks, he appears to be such a sweet, humble guy, there is nothing pretentious about him

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!