Lee Hyori on Instagram openly looking for a new money paying gig

• I have observed that Lee Hyori recently made a public announcement on Instagram expressing her desire to engage in advertising activities once again. She kindly invited interested parties to reach out to her agency, Antenna Music. In response to her call, numerous esteemed companies, including BMW Korea, KAKAO PAY, Asiana Air, Naver, Lego, and several others, have expressed their interest in collaborating with her.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:ahh-bee:  :excited-bee:

• I don't know what she is doing when she is doing nothing.

She could easily be a mentor judge in onw of current survival shows. Or guest in some variety in which Yoo Jaesuk works... But lol she wante CF's of course. Big money for half day of work

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know what she is doing when she is doing nothing.

She could easily be a mentor judge in onw of current survival shows. Or guest in some variety in which Yoo Jaesuk works... But lol she wante CF's of course. Big money for half day of work

afaik, she hasn done any cfs for over a decade. If she feels like doing it again whats wrong with that? Why on earth would she do some random judge thing on a survival show for nothing (in comparision to cfs/her own shows) ?

• afaik, she hasn done any cfs for over a decade. If she feels like doing it again whats wrong with that? Why on earth would she do some random judge thing on a survival show for nothing (in comparision to cfs/her own shows) ?

that's what I'm talking about

her own shows are also good and people are interested in them

why then don't do something and get that 'PPL' or 'CF'

even Eunchae got her first PPL in Star Diary so I don't see a problem why Lee Hyori couldn't utilize that

when we talk about that she has done CF's for over a decade yeah she did

but the most she was spoken about in recent years was during Refund Sisters

she has that episodes when she just disappears in Jeju-do with her husband for way too long time

External Content www.youtube.com

• its different she didn't do individual CF for a long time iirc.
    iirc she wants a calmer life back then that's why she kinda dissapear for a bit. so its more like she dont want to do it back then.
    the main reason she's back doing variety is coz it's the yoo jaesuk.
    if we talk about variety show PPL its different coz the contract is more for the show thanthe individual and its limited by broadcast rule. where you cant show a brand logo for more than 5 sec smth like that.

• A small fanboy rant about Lee Hyori.

I never paid much attention to Lee Hyori back in the day when she was in her idol days prime. But then a couple years ago when Yoona was on a season of Hyori's Homestay I got my first exposure to her.

OH MY GOD.

She's really blew me away with how charming she is.

She just had this really likeable personality and cute mannerisms and actions. And had a sort of down to earth charm that wasn't what I expected from someone who is one of the legendary sex symbols in kpop.

She'd be puttering around the house in baggy ahjumma clothes all missmatched, cooking soup, doing crafts, and tending to her wild doggos. She had this womanly sort of quiet confidence, not in an arrogant or explicit way, but more of the kind that comes with age and not having to prove anything to anyone. At one point part of her hair got in the way, so she grabbed clear Scotch tape from a drawer and tapped the side of her head to keep the hair up, not even phased. Just kept on puttering around all wife like and comfortable. There she was being broadcast to thousands under the microscope, right beside a much younger and very pretty idol woman, in an industry concerned with not only beauty but also class and appearances. And there she's got her hair fixed with Scotch tape from the dollar store all unbothered. Lol. But my god she really does pull it off. So pretty. She's so down to earth and that combined with the fact that she is legitimately gorgeous really just makes her radiate this very impressive and attractive charm.

I know it figures as she literally has an entire show built around being at home with her. So it would never work with someone who was more self-conscious or concerned with giving a certain impression. So perhaps it's not unexpected. Probably literally the reason they made the show.

But for me, she definitely wasn't what I thought she'd be going in.

I never expected her to be so endearing.

• Hey folks! Caught wind of Lee Hyori's Instagram post – it's always interesting to see what celebs are up to next. Finding new gigs can be quite the adventure! Who knows, maybe she's eyeing something unexpected and exciting. On a somewhat unrelated note, have you heard about the Mortgage Broker in Northampton? Totally switching gears here, but they might have some cool insights into the financial world. Let's keep the good vibes rolling!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!