Tzuyu Brings Happiness

• Tzuyu Brings Happiness

Since the olden days, Tzuyus have always been symbols of happiness and salvation.

Their heavenly beauty and gentle nature was said to be an omen from the ancestors and could change your fate or save your from danger or heal your ailments. A Tzuyu's smile was said to calm the soul and lift even the darkest of spirits.

Tales of Tzuyus bringing comfort and salvation to villages and peasants date all the way back to the very first dynasty, when travelers and merchants first told stories of seeing beautiful raven haired Tzu angels in the forest singing happily and leading small animals around.

It was said that you were lost or stranded, if you were lucky enough to see a Tzu Angel, it would mean help was on the way and you would be saved.

Some reports even tell of injured or dying soldiers left behind after great battles who were healed by the appearance of a Tzu Angel whose heavenly aura would miraculously heal their wounds and comfort their spirit.

Some villages in the outer provinces who had no doctors or medicine men would sing songs about Tzuyu Angels to cure their sick children and dying grandpas and grandmas. The songs were said to be the same songs Tzuyus in the forest could be heard singing, and had their own magic. As if a Tzuyu was there with you.

Even today. In modern times. If a Tzuyu approaches you and smiles at you it will lift your spirits and bring joy to your heart. If you're lucky enough to see one, that is.

They truly are Heaven sent.

At least that's what a Taiwanese Grandmother told me.

And grandmothers never lie.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• emanresu

Changed the title of the thread from “Tzuyus Brings Happiness” to “Tzuyu Brings Happiness”.
  • It is said that the sky cried that day on Tzuyus last concert of the American leg.

• It is said that the sky cried that day on Tzuyus last concert of the American leg.

Tzuyu is so endearing.

Even American Nature respects the Softness of Tzuyu.

It must be 311th Law of Confucianism.

LAW OF CONFUCIANISM NO. THREE-HUNDRED AND ELEVEN:

The Mandate of Heaven commands that a Tzuyu's Softness must be at all times recognized. Even in Capitalist Wasteland America.

:check-bee:

• Hey Soshi. I can't help but fanboy.

:sweatr:

Fanboy away my friend, fanboy away ^^

In other news, EXO made their highly anticipated (by me) comeback. They released three new videos: Let me in, Hear me out and the title track Cream Soda. I know it is GG high season all year long but if you want to see one of the many things D.O. is up to check the new songs and their appearance in Dingo's Killing Voice. They sang live and recorded all the songs in one take and even sang a portion of your favorite, Don't go!

• Fanboy away my friend, fanboy away ^^

In other news, EXO made their highly anticipated (by me) comeback. They released three new videos: Let me in, Hear me out and the title track Cream Soda. I know it is GG high season all year long but if you want to see one of the many things D.O. is up to check the new songs and their appearance in Dingo's Killing Voice. They sang live and recorded all the songs in one take and even sang a portion of your favorite, Don't go!

Oh I haven't checked out their comeback yet! I will try to do that tonight after work! How is the comeback doing? Did the members who are disputing their contracts get to participate?

What is Dingo's Killing Voice? A music program? Or TV show? I'll look it up on YouTube! Live Don't Go is one of my favorites. I still remember the concert live I think you showed me of EXO way back in like 2013 or something where they have that epic performance of Don't Go live in a huge stadium in front of all those EXO-Ls. It is so amazing. Still in my top 1-5 boy group songs.

:lover1:

Oh and Yoona's drama is going so freaking good. King The Land is topping ratings in Korea and abroad. I think it was in the top 10 on Netflix. Just overall it's been a super hit for her so far. I was dying all those years waiting for her to get one of the top hot "everybody's talking about it" dramas... She's had more of her success in films recently. So I am so proud of her and excited that she's hitting this one out of the park in drama land proper.

I've always loved her in dramas. Even all those years when the drama blogs have droned on with a consensus driven dislike for her (claiming she's a weak actress and a disappointment in dramas). I've always felt they undersell her, and fail to recognize her gift in comedy. (If you remember The Prime Minister & I, she was amazing in that for instance.). She's perfect for fun, breezy, and comedic rom-coms. King The Land is exactly her sweet spot. And she's nailing it.

I'm so proud of her. Go Yoona Go! Stick it to all those naysayers and people who discounted you!

:siptear::yesr:

Can't wait for you to watch it sometime. I still need to get caught up. I fell behind on episodes over the last few weeks.

Talk to you soon Soshi!

• They are doing fine despite all their company attempts to ruin another cycle of promotions. The dispute got settled quicker than expected and the members agree to remain under SM not to affect EXO comeback. They are releasing a lot of content and I´m living for it. And D.O. finally opened an Instagram account, his first public account,you just don't know how much it means for the fans.

It is a show where groups go and perform their songs live, EXO performed a mashup of their greatest hits and new song and it was perfect.

Oh I'll wait til it ends and watch it. I know she is good in dramas and I hope this role finally lets her shine, like the one of Prime Minister and I.

Talk to you soon!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!