Tall people listen

• I wonder why the fuck you use high chairs and not hit your legs on the table cause of them like what? I need a smaller chair by height and allready feel uncomforable when I sit at my desk so I wonder why the heck do you tall guys still fit under the table if you max out the height of your chair cause of your long legs

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I wonder why the fuck you use high chairs and not hit your legs on the table cause of them like what? I need a smaller chair by height and allready feel uncomforable when I sit at my desk so I wonder why the heck do you tall guys still fit under the table if you max out the height of your chair cause of your long legs

Just a heads-up high chair is a chair specifically for toddlers and babies. I was a little confused at first, but I figured out you just meant a tall chair from the context. I just thought I should tell you since English isn't your first language, just trying to help.

High chair - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just a heads-up high chair is a chair specifically for toddlers and babies. I was a little confused at first, but I figured out you just meant a tall chair from the context. I just thought I should tell you since English isn't your first language, just trying to help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_chair

No, I mean like chairs where you can sit cause you are tall, not normal height, also you cn adjust office chairs to if you have long legs or short legs X/

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I avoid the issue entirely by crouching or squatting on chairs. My feet don't touch the floor unless my boss comes in and I pull my legs back up the moment he leaves.

I don't know how people can stand sitting in a chair at a 90 degrees angle with their legs dangling down all day. It's so uncomfortable it gives me anxiety.

• I avoid the issue entirely by crouching or squatting on chairs. My feet don't touch the floor unless my boss comes in and I pull my legs back up the moment he leaves.

I don't know how people can stand sitting in a chair at a 90 degrees angle with their legs dangling down all day. It's so uncomfortable it gives me anxiety.

I do that

no one can beat the asian seating gene out of me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I avoid the issue entirely by crouching or squatting on chairs. My feet don't touch the floor unless my boss comes in and I pull my legs back up the moment he leaves.

I don't know how people can stand sitting in a chair at a 90 degrees angle with their legs dangling down all day. It's so uncomfortable it gives me anxiety as of backrooms.

I understand your pain, I think it's hard to stand sitting in a chair at a 90 degree angle with your legs dangling all day.

omg i do that too except i do it for only one leg at time then switch LMAO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!