Did ahyeon got away with saying n-word by just pretending nothing happened?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did yg released any statement or apology related to it? I don't think so. Usually kpop idols get wrecked for even minor offences and have to apologize but still get dragged for it meanwhile ahyeon just got away like its nothing.

It seems the most effective way to deal with a scandal is to pretend it never happened.

Kinda reminds of when lia and jpy lost the police case against lia's victims during lia bullying scandal and to save face jyp refused to accept the result and said they will apply for reinvestigation but they never did and everyone forgot about it.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, she got away with it. The internet gave her a cute lil' slap on the wrist and moved on. I don't think there was an apology or even an acknowledgement of her wrongdoing. It really sucks that she got off free, but when you're dealing with people who couldn't give less of a shit then nothing can be done.

• when will int fans understand, society there does not give a f about the feelings of non-white foreigners

and no matter how much you try, its unlikely to change unless the entire socioeconomic condition of the world changes

all that effort to "correct" idols just makes me feel sad

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Yeah, she got away with it. The internet gave her a cute lil' slap on the wrist and moved on. I don't think there was an apology or even an acknowledgement of her wrongdoing. It really sucks that she got off free, but when you're dealing with people who couldn't give less of a shit then nothing can be done.

Have YG stans done hashtag campaigns and sent emails to YG to have Ahyeon educated and apologize?

• Nah kpoppies are waiting for their debut. Then they will bring this back to light and YG is gonna post an apology

I think it will be as you say. Because Yg is targeting the global with this group. If they complain too much, they made Ahyeon apologize. Yg treats this group very carefully and shows great care. For example, when fans complained about Ruka's 40-second fancam, they immediately responded and uploaded a 2min 26 second fancam. So YG cares about what overseas fans say, as far as I can see in Baby Monsters. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!