[instiz] SHINEE TAEMIN "THEY TOLD ME I SHOULD GAIN WEIGHT, BUT NOW THAT I ACTUALLY DID, THEY HATE IT"

• AVvXsEgGTZr2mGxdjLlbjT8of4WPRXrjAPWhiHYKMhyXS7ZbEtOEeJtNj-o2LcIUV_e2l32L_xl3URPhWZqkAa6BWIyRMAzIucKS9N_WLc5lctEd32SR0m4St3KonvijWfB0nLmbtT-H2tnxDPi5y-BZB7ONpMcg20G5NFdzUHeLWNp6sEwQ5Z6O0DjeEjkb6rI=s16000
    Taemin said, “I also felt it painfully when I gained weight, and I received many comments saying, ‘Taemin is gaining weight’. There was a lot of talks about my face. Everyone was telling me to gain weight at one point and now that I did, they hate it”

To this, Key said, “No one knows. The joy and tears of 1kg difference/"

source: https://n.news.naver.com/enter…ow/article/144/0000896796

original post: here

1. Who said it! Come out!

2. Taemin should gain weight though? Who did this...?

3. So many people are mocking him on Twitter.. He must've seen it too

4. I didn't know I'd live to see Taemin getting hate for his weight

5. Aigo..

6. Honestly he looks cute and lovely, like his middle school years

7. For real... He just gained a bit of weight to his face, but people are bullying him so badly on Twitter right now, this is just becoming unreasonable

8. He's freaking cute though...

9. Lee Taemin is freaking cute with weight on htoughㅠㅠㅠ It's such a shame that he already lost all of it..

10. Who told him that??? Come out all of you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe sometimes, Taemin could reply those remarks like Shuhua

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taemin is tooooo freaking nice for his own good

External Content www.youtube.com

• Maybe sometimes, Taemin could reply those remarks like Shuhua

External Content twitter.com

Shuhua gave a good answer. I think Taemin is too self-sacrificing sometimes because he's too kind. I hope He can answer how he feels now. I'm glad he at least told how he felt. I hope they don't say anymore his weight.

• Shuhua gave a good answer. I think Taemin is too self-sacrificing sometimes because he's too kind. I hope He can answer how he feels now. I'm glad he at least told how he felt. I hope they don't say anymore his weight.

Unfortunately these people will continue. I wish those types of people get the same treatment from someone else. These people never learn until they experience it and understand that it's bad sometimes empathy is only learned by experience

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!