We Need More Kim Sung Kyu Fans

• His comeback is soon, and he is one of the best male idol vocalists. I wish more people on here were fans of him.

I love his voice:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Something more representative of his normal sound:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• umm yes hello, hi,

i am already posting his comeback shit i'm all over it.

that man is gorgeous

External Content youtu.be

*furiously googling how to be that lollipop*

• Haha, I knew you were a fan Jen. You also like Highlight, who I also like.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Haha, I knew you were a fan Jen. You also like Highlight, who I also like.

any opportunity to dote on sunggyu i'm here lol that's my boy

yes i love highlight

and dgna

and masc

and

30 billion others

i have a problem lol

• IDK, how you keep up with all that.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• IDK, how you keep up with all that.

i don't eitherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

but i dooo

gotta keep up with the hotties

I recently jumped down the jpop rabbit hole lol

Sunggyu getting ownership rights to all of infinite and then creating the infinite company is king shit...i expect great things to come once his solo promotions are over...*crossing fingers for a full infinite comeback*

• Lol, you should try to stick with one industry, or you could get overwhelmed.

And yeah, boss move. I wonder what type of comeback they would have. Something trendy or something with that Infinite sound.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Lol, you should try to stick with one industry, or you could get overwhelmed.

And yeah, boss move. I wonder what type of comeback they would have. Something trendy or something with that Infinite sound.

Im hoping we get something

Also that ship sailed I own all of jo1s cds, bugvels and owv's (jpop) lol

Manifesting more sunggyu fanssss

• Im hoping we get something

Also that ship sailed I own all of jo1s cds, bugvels and owv's (jpop) lol

Manifesting more sunggyu fanssss

Lol, it's just going to be us. Even Infinite is much more popular in Korea than with international fans, even tho I think they do have a decent international fanbase.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• 😎😎😎😎 The real og Kings INFINITE. Sunggyu and woohyun can literally sing circles around all 4th gen and most of third gen like its child's play only people that can hold a candle to them is SHINee and Exo in pure vocals alone

• 😎😎😎😎 The real og Kings INFINITE. Sunggyu and woohyun can literally sing circles around all 4th gen and most of third gen like its child's play only people that can hold a candle to them is SHINee and Exo in pure vocals alone

Woohyun! omg not only him but Infinite having one of the best rappers with an angelic voice is like heaven, gotta give props to dongwoo!

Fucking Love Dongwoo

• WE MUST SPREAD THE SUNGKYU AGENDA

• Yes dongwoo pulled a Minhyuk of BtoB a badass rapper that can SING with a heavenly voice 😎😎😎 be on the lookout for the full infinite comeback coming soon with all the members it's already been announced 😎😎😎😎 also infinite. Lipsync? They don't know her😎

• Yes dongwoo pulled a Minhyuk of BtoB a badass rapper that can SING with a heavenly voice 😎😎😎 be on the lookout for the full infinite comeback coming soon with all the members it's already been announced 😎😎😎😎 also infinite. Lipsync? They don't know her😎

i am hoping their comeback is after sunggyu's solo comeback they were together for their anniversary so manifesting!

• Used to be quite an Infinite fan back in the day

Probably my favorite solo song by Sunggyu

External Content open.spotify.com

• Used to be quite an Infinite fan back in the day

Probably my favorite solo song by Sunggyu

External Content open.spotify.com

Great song, I like that one as well.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

BTOB feels more popular in the last few years than they ever were when they were younger. They are late bloomers I guess.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!