Who do I need to talk to so that I can remedy this?

• No way in hell, SM, what the hell is this? I was really gonna let y'all have it but I am sick and tired of looking at this. Please fix their hair. I'm so done ||;(

SHINee - The 8th Album : HARD (Concept Image Cut - 'bringtheshine.com'  ver.) : r/kpop

SHINee - The 8th Album : HARD (Concept Image Cut - 'bringtheshine.com'  ver.) : r/kpop

Only God can save, y'all. There are some demons in these streets.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen these damn teaser pic and thought "wtf is on this man's head" or "what they got homeboy wearing".

SHINee - The 8th Album : HARD (Concept Images #3) : r/kpop

Please tell me what the fuck this is right now. Y'all did this man so wrong... please, I'm crying :skull::skull::skull:

I want somebody to tell me that this is a joke.

No because imagine being the multiple people who look at this and was like "yeah, that is giving"

I hate it here.

• Contrarily, things that ate and left no crumbs:

Fy1S5qvaQAo7WeT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The first time I saw it, it was offensive to my eyes, but I looked again and realized that Choi Minho was going to wear the hell out of that whale-pattern suit. I'm not mad at it either. And with that bag... this man was on a mission.

SHINee releases third teaser images for 'HARD'. - Oneily Mate

Leave it to Key to slay. I'm not loving the shoes but they're not making my cry so I'll allow it.

SHINee's HARD on 26/6 (@Taemcifer0718) / Twitter

I love it. I have not one complaint about it either. Such a good choice and the colors are complementing his hair. And the lil' earrings are so cute.

• I believe Onew is liking his hair long? let the man live lol

I actually think that Onew pic is slay of another level

I dig it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I believe Onew is liking his hair long? let the man live lol

I actually think that Onew pic is slay of another level

I dig it

I like the long hair as well. But the way it's (teased) up/the (hairpiece) is not it. Ya boi has layers and I mean a staircase.

And if you're digging Onew's little lad look I will let you have that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!