BP are already unofficially a TBL GG 😂

• The upcoming Hyde Park gig & like the Coachella headlining gig before it have zero YGE involvement

Basically everything was & is executed by TBL (AEG presents booked BP through YG cause they were still under contract by then) the actual production is 100% TBL cause BP last activity under YG is the ongoing Born Pink world tour

Another proof, YG logo is nowhere to be found on Hyde park poster

Perhaps the biggest indication will be YG omitting hyde park from their recent statement about BP getting a month long break before resuming concerts 💀

This will explain the "weirdness" surrounding BP activities & how the last time a BP member mentioned YG in any capacity was back in 2022 💀

This was an agreement all sides signed off on,no official statements will be issued until the tour concludes in sept at Seoul 😌

BP TBL era will hopefully blow everything the YG era has given us & so far it's giving to an extent YG has never delivered 👀

• Okay I also thought that it was weird that yg is acting like Hyde park ain’t a thing lol, like they said the pinks will take a break with no mention of Hyde park?

but how is Coachella tbl? Like YG was actually updating abt that

Yeah they also low-key appear salty by omitting it lol

I'm not sure they updated about it that much really lol, even YGX dancers didn't post about it at all

Obviously can't forget TBL CEO friend slip-off about how TBL & BP put together the whole thing

• Yg dancer don't mention Hyde park bc they wknt go, it's the Coachella crew and Hyde park poster has yg logo in it (even tho I don't think it matters bc Ch one didn't have yg logo, why would it even have it)

Ps: the month break it's from July 15(Paris encore) to august 12 ( USA Encore), it does not omit Hyde part, it's after that day to begin with

• Yg dancer don't mention Hyde park bc they wknt go, it's the Coachella crew and Hyde park poster has yg logo in it (even tho I don't think it matters bc Ch one didn't have yg logo, why would it even have it)

Ps: the month break it's from July 15(Paris encore) to august 12 ( USA Encore), it does not omit Hyde part, it's after that day to begin with

It doesn't

No they specified it was after the Sydney concerts till stade de France almost a month later

• There's no LATAM leg & no more encores besides Seoul

Tour concludes early sept in Seoul world cup stadium

Then why are those companies following BP on insta and those insiders still saying BP coming to Latam maybe it's not for this tour I refuse to believe BP will stop the tour at 1.7M attendance 😭

• Then why are those companies following BP on insta and those insiders still saying BP coming to Latam maybe it's not for this tour I refuse to believe BP will stop the tour at 1.7M attendance 😭

They did say discussion was underway,I guess discussion fell through

1.7M attendance & 340M gross is pretty damn impressive

Next tour can do 3M & 550M 👀

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!