Would you allow someone to wear their outdoor shoes inside your house?

• Would you allow someone to wear their outdoor shoes inside your house?

This is always a heated discussion on Reddit

for me fuckedy NOP

My house is not a public place and I am not required to cater to anyone else's comfort and boundaries aside from my own. If someone doesnt like to take off their shoes, they arent allowed inside my house.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It depends. I lay on the floor in my house, so no shoes in a room that I would be laying in. I don't mind in the kitchen or laundry room.

Remember when Taemin's cereal fell down and he picked it up from his kitchen floor and ate it?

You can't do that if you let people in with their nasty shoes

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's a normal thing where I live. Sometimes I enter others house without shoes for politeness (even if it's not a social norm), but my relatives usually give me back my shoes.

• Absolutely not.

I even have a basket with slippers in various sizes next to the front door so people who feel uncomfortable wearing only socks can change out of their dirty shoes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!