So you're telling me that one of the winners of survival show "My Teenage Boy" is 25?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

debuting team

apparently he's problematic?

idk i didn't watch the show but stan twitter hates him

they're even trying to trend #KSOULOUT

fans are upset about a few people debuting but especially him

unfortunately, one of the debuting members is being fatshamed constantly by everyone on the show including some of the people that are about to debut with him

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

He was born 3 times 😅

• At one of my post talking about how crazy soyeon is, there is this one scene where each producer pick their lineup. (it's on the final episode I guess?)

And apparently, all producers are singling out K-soul, with the reason of "He is hard to handle/manage". All of them are reluctant to pick him.

In the end Soyeon pick him because he wrote his own rap, seeing more of his positive potential rather than his negative ones.

He was born 3 times 😅

Some say even four

mKl7Ghm.png

• I wonder if Hikari could go by Etani? It's such a cool last name to me.

mKl7Ghm.png

• He’s older than that and I dislike him a lot

And not multiple 14 year olds and a 15 year old being in the same group :skull:

I'm more upset about literal children debuting than adults

mKl7Ghm.png

• Actually, that guy was my favorite contestant on the show, he's very talented and ambitious. It's really sad that he had to fake his real age. But you know what's even sadder? Debuting two CHILDREN born in 2009 who can't sing and dance and one of them can't even speak Korean...

This is sickening

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!