[theqoo] Sistar's summer song that relatively had lower achievements but is favorited by a lot of people

• I Swear

Sistar's rank on the yearly chart from 2012 to 2016

#2 Alone - Sistar
    #4 Loving U - Sistar
    #38 Officially Missing You, Too - Soyou, Geeks
    #72 I Choose to Love You - Hyolyn

#6 Give It To Me - Sistar
    #10 Gone Not Around Any Longer - Sistar19
    #15 Officially Missing You, Too - Soyou, Geeks
    #21 Stupid in Love - Soyou, Madclown
    #48 Crazy of You - Hyolyn
    #51 The Way You Make Me Melt - Sistar
    #86 Bad Boy - Sistar

#1 Some - Soyou, Junggigo
    #20 Touch My Body - Sistar
    #25 Good Bye - Hyolyn
    #50 The Space in Between - Soyou, Kwon Soon Il, Park Yongin
    #63 Stupid in Love - Soyou, Madclown
    #69 I Swear - Sistar

#13 Shake It - Sistar
    #45 Lean on Me - Soyou, Kwon Jungyeol
    #69 Pillow - Soyou, Giriboy
    #100 You Don't Know Me - Soyou, BrotherSu

I Swear was included in a special album after Sistar concluded their promotions of Touch My Body. They promoted the song shortly, to show their gratitude toward their fans. That makes I Swear can't be compared to their other title tracks.

I Swear had a relatively low achievement, even compared to the B-side tracks of their previous albums. However, it's always mentioned as the best track voted by fans.

gvVsU.webp
    'If Sistar makes a comeback next summer with this tracklist, I'll pretend that it was my first time hearing the song. I f*cking love this song:
    1. I Swear
    2. I Swear (Acoustic ver)
    3. I Swear (Hyolyn solo)
    4. I Swear (Soyou & Junggigo)
    5. I Swear (ft. K.Will)
    6. I Swear (Rap by Madclown)
    7. I Swear (Inst)'

gXuGV.webp

'Honestly, everytime Starship launches a girl group they should make 4 members do a cover of I swear every summer. For WJSN, I think Yoo Yeonjung should cover Hyolyn's part'

theqoo

-I love this song and it's so f*cking shocking to know that this song had the lowest achievement out of all their other summer songs.

-I freaking love I Swear...

-I Swear is my favorite song of Sistarㅠㅠ

-It's the song I always play when summer comes. I freaking love it.

-Hul, really?? I personally think it's Sistar's best song everㅠㅠ I always listen to it everytime I miss summer...

-How could this song had the lowest achievement?? It's a very exciting song...

-It's my first time watching the MV and I love it! All of the members look so happy in it

-I know right... My favorite songs of Sistar are Give It To Me and I Swear

-This is Sistar's most legendary songㅠㅠ It doesn't make sense that this song had the lowest rank out of all their other summer songsㅠㅠ

-I love this song so much... I don't understand why it had the lowest achievement...

-First of all, I'll pretend to never hear this song so please release it like it's a new song

-I love the MV. It's the perfect song to listen on roadtrips with friends.

-It's indeed a great song... It sounds very... Fresh, emotional, youthful, and also sexy all at once...

-Does Sistar not have any thoughts to reunite?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Summer is always for Sistar...

-Hul... I thought I was the only one who loves this song...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was obsessed with I Swear when it was released

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!