Taeyong - SHALALA The 1st Mini Album

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

genuinely love every song here. good Job Taeyong :send-love-bunny:

• NctzenTaglist

Have you checked out his soundcloud? He has really good more indie songs there. (Sorry if you already have, I just think it isn't mentioned a lot, and people don't talk about it).

TY
    Listen to TY | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
    soundcloud.com

My Favourites:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!