Pre-order for HARD is open now

• There are 12 versions godbless

ShawolTaglist

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• shawols rn

External Content twitter.com

• on the news

• SM really needs the money rn

frankly I dont like how people are trying to make this SHINee comeback about SM's law suits

This is an anticipate mile stone comeback in the work for 2 YEARS!!!!!

This is not about SM and their Mess, this is what SHINee wants

12 versions is very normal in kpop now, Key's solo had 6 versions

Key is creative director of SHINee now and these versions will reflect different concepts within the album.

If people dont wanna buy it, they shouldnt

but fuck no, no one is raining on my parade

• I know that Key is probably in charge with the album packaging and I'm the first one who wants the shinee comeback to happen and be great, I was just trying to make a joke.

Like, chill

• I know that Key is probably in charge with the album packaging and I'm the first one who wants the shinee comeback to happen and be great, I was just trying to make a joke.

Like, chill

sorry I got annoyed from twitter people expecting shawols to boycott in solidarity :holding-back-tears:

• see that's why I'm not on twitter, with the temper that I have reading that rubbish would make me even more angry and upset

I should srsly just block everything aside from main shinee news

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!