[enter-talk] WHY IS NCT DREAM EVEN HOLDING CONCERTS?

• [enter-talk] WHY IS NCT DREAM EVEN HOLDING CONCERTS?

AVvXsEiWQDx-ISzbucpPuZUffY5MsWPt35NJw1ywcXc-DNCzVTyVDVtTFQ-NjwkPUVlECooU9nO87oFJNlDPLF1ScUBIAyS8bVbYSGwjnarRkKTNhuGDHsVsDXXmKFqNgE5fJtwgloIOqLqlV6cIIByZRSJ1kM3iJsFUuAtN2ZNSw9zYkY0xUVrGc_lwzs89=s16000

AVvXsEhIJyGaPo4FpA2I6mtVH67aCU2fpXijNoTAFayeWBF7nHPvbR2HDMXV2R-qOJfWgAGsYcIfigFqYxOcHkkRWypL0OAqDikm8NwMIO659f9Qnlgasv1ikj-XSYQMhUGll5RMASjDjbsbzf_XzhlJtW3VBAifmUkpWG41vZ8dJTo3V1Qx8VRS90VNxkSy=s16000

Honestly I don't even think they can cover the rental fee of the arena like that

post response:
    [+111][-20]
    original post: here

1. [+27, -0]
    They might be like that domestically, but even overseas, they're barely selling, that's why they had to drop the tickets prices later because they were having such a hard time filling the concerts

2. [+18, -0]
    Where's the venue?? Is this really that empty...?

3. [+17, -0]
    Looks like they're really unpopular in the US

4. [+17, -4]
    This looks miserable

5. [+13, -1]
    For for real, aespa's concert venues are bigger than DREAM's... Even in Japan

6. [+10, -0]
    Even the resells are deplorable

[enter-talk] WHY IS NCT DREAM EVEN HOLDING CONCERTS?
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• According to dreamies SM used dynamic pricing, tickets priced weirdly high ($400USD for a seat that once cost $150USD for 17), LOADS of scalpers who only dropped the price the day before, only released the tickets 3 weeks before the date and this is a pic from the newark date where half the fans didn't make it into the venue till after the first ment.

So basically SM screwed them over just like they did RV.

• And they're a group that's selling over 2 million per album...

That's the point.

Touring, which is the main way artists make money, is the great equalizer.

Treasure has yet to have a million seller album and they've sold out domes multiple times in multiple countries.

Industry experts always say that physical albums are nothing more than marketing tools to get people to buy concert tickets.

Physical albums are seen little more than selling t-shirts, posters and other merch. They're viewed the same way.

And physicals are not a thing outside out of Kpop. Haven't been since maybe 1997.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Why are you comparing Treasure's Japanese tour to NCT's US one?

Selling out in Japan, SEA or South Korea is not tough for any big 4 group as these are core Kpop markets.

• Treasure most definitely won’t be touring the US any better than NCT Dream lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!