• There will be atleast 9-10 songs
    • There will be a song by Kenzie
    • 1 or two songs by Adrian Mckain
    • ofc there is the dem jointz song
    • I think most of the lyrics will be by SHINee, alot of Minho + Key
    • I think the main title track will not be cute unlike the feeling
    • atleast a couple of ballads

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The feeling will be a pre-release
    • The Okinawa summary MV will be for the Feeling
    • The Feeling will be out June 12th
    • We will start getting teasers tmr
    • There will be atleast 9-10 songs
    • There will be a song by Kenzie
    • 1 or two songs by Adrian Mckain
    • ofc there is the dem jointz song
    • I think most of the lyrics will be by SHINee, alot of Minho + Key
    • I think the main title track will not be cute unlike the feeling
    • atleast a couple of ballads

You're a genius. All of this seems totally plausible. Do you secretly work for SM? Is there something we should know, Lulu?

I would really love it if Adrian McKinnon and Kenzie wrote some songs for this album because they're in my top 3 faves. Like, I would shit my pants kind of excitement. I'm manifesting this; idc if it's too late.

I think the title track is going to be like Bound and One Minute Back if the 15th anniversary trailers were any indication. I'm also thinking that we're finally getting the 91 line unit we've been begging for since 2009. Those two seem really close like they've been spending time working on something together ¬‿¬

• You're a genius. All of this seems totally plausible. Do you secretly work for SM? Is there something we should know, Lulu?

I would really love it if Adrian McKinnon and Kenzie wrote some songs for this album because they're in my top 3 faves. Like, I would shit my pants kind of excitement. I'm manifesting this; idc if it's too late.

Kenzie has been teasing their album, and SHINee kept talking about her today

They called her god Kenzie, so she is 100 percent in

I would love it if Adrian McKinnon is also there

I think the title track is going to be like Bound and One Minute Back if the 15th anniversary trailers were any indication.

I really think the music they use in the background is usually from bsides

I dont have big guesses on the title but based on Taemin's tea it might be dance hiphop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm shaking in my boots, this is gonna be good.

And if those are b sides then I have high hopes for the title track. This album's gonna be S-class.

Dance hip-hop makes sense. I can see it all coming together.

1. Fresh spring/summer concept with some y2k vibes
    2. a good-feeling funky song as a titletrack (like Married to the music/ Juliette/ love like oxygen/ dream girl/ atlantis)
    3. 10 tracks
    4. the repackaging will have the opposite concept
    5. the repack titletrack will have a Why so serious feel (dark but still funky to not break the mood of the album)
    6. I also expect a short reality show, a pre-release and loads of variety content
    1. Fresh spring/summer concept with some y2k vibes
    2. a good-feeling funky song as a titletrack (like Married to the music/ Juliette/ love like oxygen/ dream girl/ atlantis)
    3. 10 tracks
    4. the repackaging will have the opposite concept
    5. the repack titletrack will have a Why so serious feel (dark but still funky to not break the mood of the album)
    6. I also expect a short reality show, a pre-release and loads of variety content

I hope you theory for the repackage will come true.

• I'm expecting hiphop summer song. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!