[theqoo/enter-talk] J-HOPE LOLLAPALOOZA DUMP

• [theqoo/enter-talk] J-HOPE LOLLAPALOOZA DUMP

bypannchoaAugust 01, 2022
    [theqoo] J-HOPE WHO PERFORMED A ONE MAN SHOW FOR 70 MINUTES AT LOLLAPALOOZA

The reason why you want to perform at Lollapalooza?

Rather than people who like me, I want people who aren't interested in me and the general public to listen to my music and assess my music

AVvXsEj_BJfYKhxOq4g0NnYLBL5TQU3o4tJ4fcJtXBxhUbjNDu84p-S6IOWHol5BLqOT2tp9yFLFqrLHMj1GMNY43tTVoNP-COsUHcZnzhY6cRakyicTMxHgeIzQDBjw5wpnMJJNUcTLr_OstYTiian3POWUmYfUfg25Hlg3ZLEHLnAJKNu_Eh2aHQvGdHsx=s16000

AVvXsEjzY_GdmgoZhRly_WtWFVvnTXSF_rcWJddZ3iQnGc5X9ev6p3evzZy6kcGsI_LVqbtwm__DqppP_k-S4Ri-0o3eo5qeO28B4nVGk1lqH0v1YAwmiyGCRX21JdTb1yblqRx5O8tvwzHGPxM2aWwK_my6TGhzwwWLIsx-LwJ7RTm6rT71RFTyrgmn5D4c=s16000

<Ahead of the solo album release and standing alone in the big festival stage, is J-Hope's desire close to 'wanting to be recognized'?>

These days, I have big and numerous needs and desires, but rather than 'I want to be recognized', it's getting closer to 'I want people to know that my country exists'. Solo album Listening Party and Lollapalooza are of course instances that will propel this need. It's such a huge milestone that I wondered if I could even do something like this. Actually, I might be able to perform in a place where there are only people who already like me. But a music festival is a place where I can be judged rather coldly. The audience will jump if they're excited. If they don't like [my music], naturally there won't be much of a reaction. I want to experience a stage like that.

He's the first Korean to perform as the headliner at a music festival

AVvXsEjAWlcZUjhyLvM2d3eXXbYUaIu1tRxKBJKmkZt7dQAq4t5rb3EAfo84mvCbKmEHE2AwoRdF_eLANWqxiuzXDgC8g6ffyU6feEfTwbpS_pSFDzTH85PsGGsqK0SJ9udsWI1fmgWkwg9cPnN1V7w-jPjP89hTfZZz-rCjNo_WHbyIIlOB22AJOy4vsAli=s16000

They even added 10 more minutes to his concert

AVvXsEiLm1gJ70trsIkF7ZHdw1_RKBmm7OTPAvB41RldHvEPdIP9DD4F7g_S_dUnxHYjAJ5xMcm-XMvL1ttmTYNTnaUhfCdHrNtbMs2mTcoZt5wflAhBMrlXp4LvQTxU2jUULs7LFNBZmFbeufEnVgQDrnDrABGt0FqCEGLhGkq5i4mPpGqZV5tm5__R4Xgr=s16000

AVvXsEid5EMoSgikLwSA2cA2QO2_MwvlQhYMJqyqObBt1vU0LOajxlK3Xc088zDcAMBZ7oIsBXiLDQs5y7kXGHDx03InZIOGI_Iia3VRgo9RNf5DrFlA0Df8ZC8UELP5hcq5EI-ATNgZIPi-0IllhIBSizdCTc9wRSirMYSoUQGynbMIXosFZD9omFvOL8Io=s16000

His set list filled the entire 70 minutes

AVvXsEhvj-vrTFnGfgEMMg7A2ItSzYWrfN8sfQZQ7WaibdNSdT6qHqY2poLe-XHycugf6SAAlvYKLYpDVqVA87KjTV7Mt7kmaD2wo7VjGtBtlewv-bPOSEBJCWRJ4n4n2hclWcvMnAm81f9fAkyAezE2BUwy6KHHvzXmBrtxTCB5taIqYFvI6P-U8bNLNAmV=s16000

SecretSafeFawn

VerifiableSmugDore

NextAdmiredGossamerwingedbutterfly

AVvXsEiBi8SEhXNc5MjEYipp8FjK46wCWLXYTrWWxz9WCyZ6g9UjY_i24owbduL1nj60Pjdm3gPilC5UhER4wuJrVQCxcC2hpCgfAdaDuYLscqNjEFKf0uPc18ZX8HD1ctT9ELDp0c9e3cBzyljhwq1Tu-c1QdRbiD8-80Ahn0akYUhHmecS3iyviQXfLuU_=s16000

"J-hope was introduced by the mayor of Chicagoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

img.gif

img.gif

img.gif

original post: here

1. Our Hobie was the best, you suffered so so much, now come back to your home country and take care of your health. You're the best, the coolest and I'm so proud!!

2. Imagine having this kind of stage for a first solo, this is impressive

4. Honestly, this member seems to be doing the best musically, he learned English so fast and his image is also good... At first, I thought his voice was too unusual so I didn't like it, but slowly, I grew fond of it and he has a voice that overseas rappers don't. He's unique. I support him

5. He's such a cool personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Just from his stage presence, he's different. He's so good. This was his first individual promotion and he was able to fill an entire hour by himselfㅠㅠ I wish all their solo promotions to do well, I'll look forward to their solo tours

7. He was really impressive todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Ah I got hcillsㅠㅠ As expected from Jjaehopㅠㅠ

9. As expected!! I knew he'd rip the stage, I'm proud of you J-hope

10. Hoba, you were totally totally cool!!!! Please hold a one man concert in Koreaㅠㅠ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• [enter-talk] J-HOPE DESTROYED CHICACO

AVvXsEgXLJZfwRClkjqk3EMkR5xNLdgdvrUCq2dmfi0fT2NxpKHNVOpPPrxSiU-YKvbP4QQ1uEFiRpBWpyXmNO0qeIb2ZgCxwRxc7-kc7-A6cNBjU3KnaAri8HYjc1q_QSlIV9utt5aAYJQSyoNpldxMkwIF_qbWN_43tAFSIthgCDRI_sMdtLUK4YqVxr9D=s16000

AVvXsEhXj27YaZdKAsWDcQJAwIP6eGLnj_EleYyVg__-eMOTl-xLrjEX86uXLl_uCazvI3R3KlT4WEmultlb7U0Znl0pw2zWukYsNpna_lCFeWx7soV00V5Uq9_9t3L1CzEf7zcf-DeskgNdGojV0MB74t0QYdKHKhKFC1HMWsDeuzDbZ-i83pAOjCdsldac=s16000

AVvXsEg0h8zs_THr-fhKEgzU-oT2C57wkjuCwXXjbGtZnYPw4bxqRI6uWT4jDL6p_DjYBbvqN-lSxP2jc6Ax4xhmN57HCN7V-s3ki-RAZjXsFcBDWNp8k-QKpIEfzXJQKQm_NUggn-B0sVNa3T9T8zan2NqpPsOhbB9nxdsaisZNkbM7gGJaRwuGeFXnpeja=s16000

post response:
    [+419][-20]
    original post: here

1. [+167, -3]
    There were 14M people watching on Weverse (not counting US)

2. [+143, -3]
    Just how popular he is..

3. [+119, -3]
    The army bombs were legendary

4. [+50, -0]
    The moment news about J-hope's concerts were out, they already said that this was their shortest amount of time selling out tickets while it was the biggest amount of tickets soldㅋㅋㅋ And because J-hope sold out his concert, he was also able to rise the price of the tickets for other artistsㅋㅋ He's seriously amazing.. Weverse was crazy too. BTS' power is seriously impressive..

5. [+48, -5]
    J-hope is only getting neglected domestically but he's freaking solid overseas. He was able to enter HOT100 by himself and right now that HOT100's criteria has changed, all Asians artists are at the bottom when they enter the charts. Even people like BP and CL will have a hard time entering the charts

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• aw, he did good. good job jhope. it makes me regret not being able to go lol

• Rather than people who like me, I want people who aren't interested in me and the general public to listen to my music and assess my music.

And 90% of the audience were Armys who were already his fans. :suure:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• 5. [+48, -5]
    J-hope is only getting neglected domestically but he's freaking solid overseas. He was able to enter HOT100 by himself and right now that HOT100's criteria has changed, all Asians artists are at the bottom when they enter the charts. Even people like BP and CL will have a hard time entering the charts

because y'all are tasteless ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!