Suggest me one of your Spotify Playlists. (New SP user here)

• If I like the following songs, I am looking for something similar or consider dropping your playlists of songs you listen to the most.

Not sure if you've seen one of my past threads, but I recently asked about Spotify and how you found the platform, I newly created an account and if you had songs that you think would fit the vibe of my playlists, don't hesitate to share!.

I am looking for songs for the below playlists, I also enjoy the following youtube videos.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profile:

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 6.22.39 PM.png

• My PlayLists:

External Content open.spotify.com

(More songs are being added).

• Oh I enjoy these to:

• dinoing-svt2017

Changed the title of the thread from “If I like songs like these, can you suggest me something/ something that's on your playlist? (New Spotify user here).” to “Suggest me one of your Spotify Playlists. (New SP user here)”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Try these :

• my spotify is ocd organized by artist

Here's my faves list there's 78 hrs of music lol

• my spotify is ocd organized by artist

Here's my faves list there's 78 hrs of music lol

I appreciate it none the less 😊

• I will admit I like Wonpil's 'A Journey' I think Seungmin of SKZ suggested it to us in a live stream once, I still enjoy that song 😊, I'll have to take a look at your other picks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!