[Pannchoa] Baekhyun answers to antis calling him a salesman for helping EXO-Ls buy socks on a discount

• ExFzeUeUcAEidqB.jpg

On May 14, a fan asked EXO's Baekhyun where he got his white socks from.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fans showed interest in also purchasing the same socks, Baekhyun half-jokingly said that he would ask his stylist where the socks were purchased, then also inquire about the possibility of putting in a group order for EXO-Ls.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

However, some malicious netizens claimed that Baekhyun gave up on his main job and is marketing the socks in order to profit off of his fans, causing a stir (The hate post on Pann has almost 200,000 views and over 1500 comments. It is also spread to other sites/communities).

As a result, on May 22, Baekhyun sent the following message via Bubble in order to clarify the misunderstandings.

"I didn't mean to make money by using Eri.. The group order for the socks.. it just came up suddenly. Oh, I want Eri to be able to buy the socks that I like for a better price! I was honestly expecting some negative response. But I didn't care since it would make me happy if Eri could buy the socks for a good price! And I asked the sock company to give them to me for as cheap as possible, since I didn't need any profit from it.. I just want to have fun with Eri. That is when I'm happiest and when I can laugh genuinely, so I hope that others will not sully those moments.. I'm sorry if I came across too much like a salesperson. But since I can't hold a concert or meet with you in-person right now, I wanted to repay you with something else. I didn't want you to feel that emptiness. I know how hard it is to wait."

[theqoo] BAEKHYUN, SOCKS GROUP PURCHASE "I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY"

1. How are they expecting him to gain profit off socks ㅜㅜㅠㅠ F*ck.

2. Huh? I'm another group's fan and I didn't think much of this. I'm more envious of him.

3. F*ck how much do you think Baekhyun can actually make off selling socks? Me too, I'm another group's fan and I wanted to buy his socks so I've been waiting for the group orders.

4. Baekhyun is certified a celebrity forever.

5. You really think that Baekhyun can earn big money from selling socks? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He can earn money just from breathing.

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you think it makes any sense that he'll settle on selling socks if he really wanted to make cash? I'm another group's fan but this is so f*cking funny.

7. Ah I'm another group's fan and I've been waiting for these socks too... Please release those socksㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Now, who are these haters?

9. No so we're not going to get the socks??? I don't like EXO but I've been waiting for those socks ..............

10. That makes no sense, release those socks ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

source

ExNfE7qU8AArN1X.jpg

[Theqoo] Baekhyun’s sock group order attracts lots of attention from muggles and fans of other artists

- If he opens group order, please make sure you post on Theqoo!

- Heol can I join even when I’m not Eri? I listened to Baekhyun’s songs a lot, I can provide proof. (Eri is EXO-L)

- No but I can be a fan of Baekhyun starting today? Please.

- My friend’s sister is Eri. Can I join too?

- My bias’s bias is Baekhyun. Count me in too!

- I’m KPop fan. We are family, aren’t we? Count me in!

- My roommate is EXO-L! Am I qualified?

- My idol debuted in the same year 2012, count me in too!

- Count me in too! I’m just a muggle but we are same age.

- I came from Bucheon too. Count me in too! (Baekhyun is from Bucheon)

- Baekhyun-ssi, I’ll listen to UN Village diligently. Please open group order.

- I’m a fan of another artist that is closed to an EXO member, when he opens group order, I want to join too.

- I have listened to Baekhyun-ssi Candy 100 times though. Can I join too?

- Thanks to Baekhyun, I got to know about Olive Young having a sale last time. I have good impression on him.

source

Baekhyun's OST "Hello": Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe -

External Content www.youtube.com

EYTYOzQUMAEPLIW.jpg

• Baekhyun_Anggeul

Changed the title of the thread from “[Theqoo] Baekhyun answers to antis calling him a salesman for helping EXO-Ls buy socks on a discount” to “[Pannchoa] Baekhyun answers to antis calling him a salesman for helping EXO-Ls buy socks on a discount”.
  • EXO have a bizarre anti-fanbase, they are very organized and dedicated in trending bad articles about them. the odd part is EXO have been inactive for the past years, they are pretty much "has beens" but their antis are still as hardcore.

I didn't know. Since I've been getting the impression that pretty much everyone in the current generation of kpop (industry and fans) wholeheartedly believes EXO never existed and they are just a collective fever dream of a bunch of delusional people, I never thought that they doing something nice that could be twisted and presented as why they are "the evil who deserves to fade in obscurity," would happen.

In other words, I thought EXO was irrelevant enough for people to bother commenting on anything they do. People other than the fans that is.

And I don't understand how a group like EXO can have antis, but that's my EXO-L being talking.

• EXO have a bizarre anti-fanbase, they are very organized and dedicated in trending bad articles about them. the odd part is EXO have been inactive for the past years, they are pretty much "has beens" but their antis are still as hardcore.

Let’s say it like how it is Baekhyun is a one top idol I can definitely see many BG stans mad over it. No matter how much any one tries they’re not gonna get on his level.

• I didn't know. Since I've been getting the impression that pretty much everyone in the current generation of kpop (industry and fans) wholeheartedly believes EXO never existed and they are just a collective fever dream of a bunch of delusional people, I never thought that they doing something nice that could be twisted and presented as why they are "the evil who deserves to fade in obscurity," would happen.

It's a specific fandom that took advantage of EXO's inactivity and the neglect from SM to push the narrative that EXO had no achievements and EXO-Ls are delusional for believing EXO were big. While they successfully brainwashed everyone on the western side, it's hard to erase EXO in Asia.

And I don't understand how a group like EXO can have antis, but that's my EXO-L being talking.

Having been a fan since 2014, the hate EXO used to receive early on was overblown, the public treated them like westerners treated kid justin bieber were everyone felt all "mature" and "grown up" for hating him because his audience was teenage girls (same demographic as EXO fans in 2012-2017)

But that died down, and suddenly this dedicated anti-fanbase was born and still not letting go somehow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!