The Next K Pop Star with Breakout Potential in The West

• I think Rosé could get her singer/songwriter in if her full album is good track for track.

What matters is if the songs she writes are good and profitable. If she really wants to make a mark, she'll have to break out of the YG mold, which she kinda did with On The Ground.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• you tell baekhyun that ;( he still thinks he's not the best

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ugh.... fuck being humble. At this point, Baekhyun needs to own it. All the greats do.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Even at this stage at his career, he still goes to vocal lessons and even talked about how he felt like he still needs to improve. Someone needs to shut him up and tell him hes amazing :waterr:

But we've been telling him for years :cryingr:

• What matters is if the songs she writes are good and profitable. If she really wants to make a mark, she'll have to break out of the YG mold, which she kinda did with On The Ground.

In response to the songs, exactly. Rosé doesn't cleanly fit the YG mold and that's what is good about her. YGE could use the artistic diversity in order to grow. This is not the first time I've written this.

She's far left, alongside AKMU, with Somi in the middle and the bulk of who fits the YG mold on the right.

• In response to the songs, exactly. Rosé doesn't cleanly fit the YG mold and that's what is good about her. YGE could use the artistic diversity in order to grow. This is not the first time I've written this.

She's far left, alongside AKMU, with Somi in the middle and the bulk of who fits the YG mold on the right.

Her not fitting the mold may be just the push Rose needs to make it to the top as a Soloist. History has shown this with people like Michael Jackson, Robbie Williams and Justin Timberlake.

• Her not fitting the mold may be just the push Rose needs to make it to the top as a Soloist. History has shown this with people like Michael Jackson, Robbie Williams and Justin Timberlake.

I don't know about Robbie Williams, but a BIG part of Justin Timberlake's success was positioning. He alligned himself with some of the most gifted and creative Hip-Hop producers (Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, and Will.i.am) and that created a lot of momentum for his solo career. He can sing, but at the core he doesn't have much of an artistic identity. I haven't been able connect with his music because of that. He has lots of sales receipts to go against that, but that's just my listening perspective.

Michael Jackson most definitely was a gifted visionary. The industry is too toxic for many of this type to grow in the western world these days.

Michael pushed himself more than a lot of artists. He also worked with gifted producers (like Rodney Jerkins for the Invincible album and Teddy Riley for the Dangerous album) and pushed them just as hard. I think if Rosé can land somewhere between Michael and Robbie, she'll be set and certified. She doesn't need to be a derivative of anyone but have her own thing that sounds solid and can emotionally connect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!